Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎀 🀘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🀘 🎀 🎸
opinion

You guys...

Featured Posts

Thomas P   Paws Up 10,574
Thomas P

I just listened to Joanne for the first time in a really long time, and holy **** it's amazing. I always loved it and put it at number three on my gaga album ranking (behind TFM and BTW) but I just relistened to her entire discography today at school, and none of the other albums scalped me as much as Joanne. Even the songs I didn't like (CTM and SP) are now some of my favourite gaga songs. DIC was a song I didn't like that much, now I love it. Me liking the songs on Joanne more made me dislike the songs from her that I disliked from the other albums more (Bad Kids hm hm), but it wasn't because I disliked them more, it was because deep down I think I like Joanne more than the other albums. BTW is still my all time favourite album, but Joanne is closing in on it.Β 

Honestly Joanne is gagas underrated masterpiece that us as a fan base will look back on and regret not treating it with even more respect than we already did.

• Like 44
How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, hi my name is Thomas.

Hades   Paws Up 14,527
Hades

It's a decent album up to her standards. It's not like we trash it or it's a masterpiece.

She can do wonders though if she focuses harder i have faith in her.

• Like 1

boobtank   Paws Up 8,845
boobtank
Just now, Dr Evil said:

It's a decent album up to her standards. It's not like we trash it or it's a masterpiece.

What do you call this then?Β :neyde:

Β 

• Like 4

Hades   Paws Up 14,527
Hades
Just now, boobtank said:

What do you call this then?Β :neyde:

Β 

Joanne as a whole. Perfect Illusion is one of my fave singles dahling.

• Like 2

Booker DeWitt   Paws Up 13,651
Booker DeWitt

yep

The bridge is crossed so stand and watch it burn

M Monstre   Paws Up 20,885
M Monstre

It's truly a spectacular album. I was listening to it again in the car and it sounds f*cking incredible. Every song sound amazing and stands out in their own unique way.

• Like 1
πŸ’• / 🎨 / ✌️ / 🎢

OBEY   Paws Up 26,994
OBEY

It's a good album but it doesnt feel like a Gaga album to me i can't explain it. :poot:Β 

• Like 7

The Fame Joanne   Paws Up 5,979
The Fame Joanne
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I just listened to Joanne for the first time in a really long time, and holy **** it's amazing. I always loved it and put it at number three on my gaga album ranking (behind TFM and BTW) but I just relistened to her entire discography today at school, and none of the other albums scalped me as much as Joanne. Even the songs I didn't like (CTM and SP) are now some of my favourite gaga songs. DIC was a song I didn't like that much, now I love it. Me liking the songs on Joanne more made me dislike the songs from her that I disliked from the other albums more (Bad Kids hm hm), but it wasn't because I disliked them more, it was because deep down I think I like Joanne more than the other albums. BTW is still my all time favourite album, but Joanne is closing in on it.Β 

Honestly Joanne is gagas underrated masterpiece that us as a fan base will look back on and regret not treating it with even more respect than we already did.

GirlΒ :wtf:

paying attention at school is important for your future

Spoiler

When your at univerity, like me, you can start doing such sh*tΒ :poot:

Β 

M Monstre
3 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

It's a masterpiece in my opinion. Every song stands out and while the album is very eclectic and all over the place, it still feels coherent and succinct.Β 

I hope she continues to work with Mark Ronson on future albums, they make beautiful music together.

• Like 7
πŸ’• / 🎨 / ✌️ / 🎢

Decodekid   Paws Up 18,453
Decodekid

how did you managed to not listen to any Joanne song for monthsΒ :air:

• Like 8
Im Harol don't tell anyone

TimisaMonster   Paws Up 10,512
TimisaMonster

I have yet to listen to certain songs in full....I don't like joanne tbqh

• Like 4

DeMoreWoods   Paws Up 61
DeMoreWoods

honestly JoAnne will always hold a special place in my heart because she put so much emotion and so much of her personal life into that album and im glad she let us in her life like that <3

• Like 1

M Monstre
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I have yet to listen to certain songs in full....I don't like joanne tbqh

Which ones?

πŸ’• / 🎨 / ✌️ / 🎢

RAMROD   Paws Up 25,004
RAMROD

:diane:Β You are right tho on the closing line.

Let the past die, kill it if you have to! It's time to little things die. Snoke, Skywalker, The Sith, The Jedi, The Rebels, let it all die!