Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Remix of Million Reasons

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

I found this remix of million reasons, this person has other really good remixes too mostly of Lana Del Rey

(Did I post this in the right section?)

highbythebeach

I found this remix of million reasons, this person has other really good remixes too mostly of Lana Del Rey

(Did I post this in the right section?)

Kermit

Electronic remixes of Million Reasons is about as wrong as those club remixes about a particular song informing those of the horrors of sexual assault/abuse/what may be the case. 

Gaga needs to start recruiting Greg Kurstin to assist her in her ballads. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Seeka

Oh my god I love Kristi's work!

His Born to Die and Cherry Blossom remixes are his best works!

I'll check this out tomorrows!

47 minutes ago, DominicB said:

LET'S NOT EVEN!!

all I want from Gaga is going away from basicness and just do whatever she wants, and I'm 99.9999% sure Gaga doesn't have this motherfvcker under her radar. If she goes more ballad-ish/includes ballads in her next LPs she better make them Jazz or powerballads. And sorry, as much as I grew to love MR, it's not a powerballad, where it tries to be very strong.

Seeka
48 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Electronic remixes of Million Reasons is about as wrong as those club remixes about a particular song informing those of the horrors of sexual assault/abuse/what may be the case. 

This is white label, unofficial. Gaga nor interscope had this remix commissioned.

Kermit
Just now, Juvi said:

LET'S NOT EVEN!!

all I want from Gaga is going away from basicness and just do whatever she wants, and I'm 99.9999% sure Gaga doesn't have this motherfvcker under her radar. If she goes more ballad-ish/includes ballads in her next LPs she better make them Jazz or powerballads. And sorry, as much as I grew to love MR, it's not a powerballad, where it tries to be very strong.

:air: bro chillllllllll

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
Just now, Seeka said:

This is white label, unofficial. Gaga nor interscope had this remix commissioned.

I know that. I'm all targeted into the official remix up on her VEVO. 

Just now, DominicB said:

:air: bro chillllllllll

I know....... I kinda went in to your comment, sorry :kara:

I just felt VERY ATTACKT! :trollga:

Kermit
Just now, Juvi said:

I know....... I kinda went in to your comment, sorry :kara:

I just felt VERY ATTACKT! :trollga:

:emma: oh boy you left me speechless 

18 minutes ago, DominicB said:

oh boy you left me speechless 

Ohh come on, take my hand.......... stay Dominic, Hell is not ready for you <3

Archived