💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Father John Misty says he loves Gaga, hates the industry

Miracle

Featured Posts

Supersonic

I mean it was pretty obvious that most members misunderstood what he was saying, the quote is quite easy to take out of context.

And I agree with him that the pop music industry is f*cking awful. And some of y'all are just as awful for wanting Gaga to subjugate her integrity as an artist and as a human being just for a quick hit. :chica:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotGeigh
16 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

This fanbase:

giphy.gif

After misreading (or not even reading) the previous thread on Father John Misty.

SpookyKid
15 minutes ago, Red said:

Now make Sinner's Prayer single #3 and Come to Mama #4

Yas

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

juju
21 minutes ago, Stef said:

I love how those who express dislike for pop and mainstream music usually make an exception for Gaga :firega:

this is the actual tea... she's just too incredible to hate on! Talent stans talent :whitney: 

❤ x ❤

Pacify Him

You guys are all sheeplings not understanding what he said. No wonder you guys are stuck listening to pop music only :madge:

I’m getting on your nerves

donutellha

Well of course, it's just his original wording is confusing.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

DeleteMyAccount
8 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

You guys are all sheeplings not understanding what he said. No wonder you guys are stuck listening to pop music only :madge:

I listen to almost everything though.

But the misunderstanding is only ok with people on here because he's ok with Gaga.

Bradley

and they said he insulted her.

:ladyhaha:

and someone even claimed how RedOne never talked smack about Gaga. I told him that FJM did no such thing and his reply was about whether or not I stanned FJM. Like whether or not I like him is irrelevant to whether or not he insulted Gaga. :rip: No I don't stan him but what you should be discussing wasn't whether or not I like him.  :rip:

Where are you now? :ladyhaha:

Pacify Him
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

I listen to almost everything though.

But the misunderstanding is only ok with people on here because he's ok with Gaga.

I don't wanna blame all that on that one user but the thread prior is worded horribly bad and people just jumped into conclusions. It's bizarre and I thought what he said is definitely needed to heard of out there.

But still tho, there are PLENTY of people here who only listens to pop music and they wouldn't realize it had he not made that interview

I’m getting on your nerves

I never thought he disliked Gaga. But this quote makes me wonder what he thinks about Joanne:

"But why do you think that Lady Gaga or Beyoncé would come to old Uncle Jerry over here for songs if they weren’t looking for something? If they weren’t like, “Get me away from these ****ing psychos.” Both of them know I’m not running around looking for these gigs. I’ve just done co-writes with those two people. The only reason it happened is because people played them my music and then they asked me to write for them. It’s as simple as that. I have no interest in doing it."

It seems to me that Lady Gaga was allowed to collaborate with some fantastic musicians on the album, not just Father John Misty, and she was allowed to spend a lot of time in the studio making music we have every reason to believe she enjoyed making. So who are these ****ing psychos she supposedly wants to get away from?

Archived