YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

JUSTICE FOR RBW

:grr: 

We are coming for you @IndieKylie:grr: jk

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Good list! Glad to see Overrated Princess isn't that prominent on there :diane: 

d2a6eaef459febb362ca9ed5b12b765f.gif

Don't trigger me, I'm a new Impossible Princess stan :diane: 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

We are coming for you @IndieKylie:grr: jk

Trust me, I don't think there'll be any complaints about the top ten. :classy:

She just has so many good songs, there'll be lots of complaints about what didn't make it. :toofunny:

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Trust me, I don't think there'll be any complaints about the top ten. :classy:

She just has so many good songs, there'll be lots of complaints about what didn't make it. :toofunny:

Dreams better be there :madge: And seeing Too Far would be nice as well, but I don't think it will make it :madge: and Confide In Me is a given :diane:

Spock
25 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

d2a6eaef459febb362ca9ed5b12b765f.gif

Don't trigger me, I'm a new Impossible Princess stan :diane: 

The way Overrated Princess gets hyped up by stans as her best album is just not cute and unrealistic 

KM94 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Gia Gunn
7 minutes ago, Spock said:

The way Overrated Princess gets hyped up by stans as her best album is just not cute and unrealistic 

KM94 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

giphy.gif

Well I don't think it's her best but I love it for what it is, an album in which she was in total control of the creative aspect :flutter: 

John Slayne
6 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

18. Get Outta My Way

Opens with the most iconic and defining piano rift, Get Outta My Way is considered a gay anthem, and it’s one of the best. Released along a slew of ‘embrace who you are’ tracks, Get Outta My Way stands above the rest.

Kylie-Minogue-in-Get-Outta-My-Way-music-

Listen here

Previous: #19 Chocolate

yaaasss, this song re-invented gay rights 

YeehawKylie

Reminder that we learn the Top 10 at 7:30PM EST tonight! This will be preceded by an honorable mention list (60-51) at around 3:30PM EST (this will be a single post, limited commentary). Any Top 10 predictions?

Gia Gunn

I want to thank @IndieKylie because last night I downloaded Rhythm of Love and Let's Get To It and I really enjoyed them :lolly: I didn't pay attention to song titles or anything, but I enjoyed them overall :lolly: 

MaryJaneHolland
19 hours ago, monsterdino said:

I have only listened Impossible Princess and Fever...I also love Confide In Me, Chocolate and I Was Gonna Cancel. Do u have any suggestions on wich albums should I listen to next

aphrodite and light years

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

I want to thank @IndieKylie because last night I downloaded Rhythm of Love and Let's Get To It and I really enjoyed them  I didn't pay attention to song titles or anything, but I enjoyed them overall  

They're definitely the best of her PWL label days! Not perfect but it's fun seeing Kylie find herself artistically! I actually have the collectors edition re-release for both albums (the LP version for Let's Get To It cause I adore the album cover and visuals of that era). 

It took me a while to really appreciate all 30 years of her career, so don't feel bad. But I ended up loving them all. Glad you're enjoying them too. :diane::hug:

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

They're definitely the best of her PWL label days! Not perfect but it's fun seeing Kylie find herself artistically! I actually have the collectors edition re-release for both albums (the LP version for Let's Get To It cause I adore the album cover and visuals of that era). 

It took me a while to really appreciate all 30 years of her career, so don't feel bad. But I ended up loving them all. Glad you're enjoying them too. :diane::hug:

I always appreciated her older work on her tour DVDs but I never knew them :madge: Now I'll probably know them all :diane: (I only knew Shocked's live version :madge:)

LordEnigma

I've tried to get into Kylie but I haven't had any direction of how to approach her music. SO THANK YOU for this.

Gia Gunn
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

I've tried to get into Kylie but I haven't had any direction of how to approach her music. SO THANK YOU for this.

I always get excited when people are trying to get into Kylie :giveup: She has SO MUCH material and such an interesting career :giveup: 

LordEnigma
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

I always get excited when people are trying to get into Kylie :giveup: She has SO MUCH material and such an interesting career :giveup: 

I'm scrolling through Spotify and I swear it never ends. I hope I can get into her :giveup:

Archived