question

Better Album: ARTPOP or Joanne

Started by Carmex with 200 replies so far

Better Album: ARTPOP or Joanne   548 members have voted

1. 1. Which album is superior?

• ARTPOP
    • Joanne

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't believe it's that neck and neck :omg: in sure the btw vs tfm poll would be the same

The chaos that ARTPOP is at least there's something, it's exciting. It's such a fail of huge proportions. Both fail in their premises

RIght now if i'd listen to both i would prefer Joanne, but overall ARTPOP comes on top. It makes me feel her, she's in there all covered up with make up naked with layers of sequins, pressed againt her skin, hurting her. I feel this huge scream. While Joanne is this absence and this almost on the third person.

1 person likes this

ARTPOP has so many bad songs. I literally only use Applause. Joanne doesn't have any embarrassing moments like Dope, Donatella, J&Ds either. 

Posted (edited)

I like the messy, intense, dance-heavy sound on ARTPOP more. Joanne is great, but it's so stripped down for her, and tbh I hardly listen to it anymore. 

Tons of bops, and tbh J&D and Dope are so cringe but also SO reflective of where she was at, and I feel like ARTPOP is weirdly more personal at times because of this. Also put Venus or Sexxx Dreams on and I still lose my gd mind. :whitney:

Edited by JohnnyVersace

And I don't want to break the heart of any other man but you.

Joanne cause it doesn't have any bad song (like J&D, Swine)

1 person likes this