other

No Lady Starlight at Joanne Tour

Started by Haris with 26 replies so far

5 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Yeah it's just really funny that Colleen is not in Germany right now! :) 

/thread 

lol what, she was yesterday in Berlin, Germany. I just wanted to share my Experience I Had but whatever I guess..

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Colleen?

I LOVE Colleen.

Who the Hell hates Colleen?

Euphoria's a BOP. Best thing on Eurovision since Lordi  tbh.

tumblr_omiun7atKj1u6n38po1_250.gif

1 person likes this

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SychosSoChic said:

Colleen?

I LOVE Colleen.

Who the Hell hates Colleen?

Euphoria's a BOP. Best thing on Eurovision since Lordi  tbh.

tumblr_omiun7atKj1u6n38po1_250.gif

photo.jpg

YES The TRUE Queen of Eurovision

6 people like this

8/23/12 | 9/30/14 | 7/8/15 | 10/1/17

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Haris said:

lol what, she was yesterday in Berlin, Germany. I just wanted to share my Experience I Had but whatever I guess..

lol u could show these girls pics and they'll still accuse you of photoshop :ladyhaha:.  

Dope experience! 

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fvmemonster said:

lol u could show these girls pics and they'll still accuse you of photoshop :ladyhaha:.  

Dope experience! 

thank you :diane:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Halle said:

photo.jpg

YES The TRUE Queen of Eurovision

:trollga:


Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

this better be real

 

tumblr_inline_ol8qt7dRIi1qc7g7w_500.gif


ياس جاجا سلاي ماما

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds too good to be true.

But I like ha performance during BTWBall :diane:

1 person likes this

ARTPOP Act II: Pop Art ft Azealia Banks 2017

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paws Up'd OP just because :poot:

 


Let's shoot for a new high score!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0