Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne Tour Stage Allegedly Leaked

Glitter Stick

Featured Posts

Helxig

If this is true, what do you guys expect those black squares around each stage to be? Is that the VIP areas? Do they get a ring around each stage of 'front row'?

Also, if the stages are disconnected, I expect to see some more acrobatics on wires like at the Superbowl... which would be pretty amazing. I've been saying for years that I'd love to see her fly in her live shows.

Edit: OR, what if those two secondary stages are actually on floor level/just slightly raised, with barricades around them, so she's essentially performing in/just above the crowd. That'd be sick. Well... for those who are close to the area :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThattGuy

I'm thinking she might use wire platform kinda like Katy Perry SuperBowl, where she can just step in and out of it, rather than put on a harness. Seems logical? We'll hafta wait & see!

DaveGaga

It would make sense if every stage would be for a Gaga era! So 4 different spots to dig into her albums!

she could change that up each show!  So the main stage will be for Joanne and the other three can be different for each show! So one show ARTPOP at the left stage and the other show at the right circle!  I would die if this is real :giveup:

Schwerk
On 4-4-2017 at 1:44 AM, DaveGaga said:

It would make sense if every stage would be for a Gaga era! So 4 different spots to dig into her albums!

she could change that up each show!  So the main stage will be for Joanne and the other three can be different for each show! So one show ARTPOP at the left stage and the other show at the right circle!  I would die if this is real :giveup:

Dutch singer Anouk (who's frickin amazing btw)  actually did this! She had four different round stages across the whole arena. On each stage was a different band and she played her oldest songs first on stage one and then moved to the other ones, playing her newest tracks at stage 4. You can kinda see it in this video:

I personally enjoyed it a lot since I had seats all the way in the back but if I had standing tickets and esp if it's Gaga it would annoy my like hell seeing 50% of the show from far away with her back turned to me, esp after spending  loads of money for early entry tickets.

Artrave wasn't problematic for me since because you could walk under the catwalks, the audience spread out so I could easily move from the catwalks to the little stage.

Anouk used a transportable catwalk that moved from the side over the crowd to get her from stage to stage:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Jenniferella
On 04/04/2017 at 1:44 AM, DaveGaga said:

I think it's a terrible idea for the audience

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

DaveGaga
27 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Dutch singer Anouk (who's frickin amazing btw)  actually did this! She had four different round stages across the whole arena. On each stage was a different band and she played her oldest songs first on stage one and then moved to the other ones, playing her newest tracks at stage 4. You can kinda see it in this video:

I personally enjoyed it a lot since I had seats all the way in the back but if I had standing tickets and esp if it's Gaga it would annoy my like hell seeing 50% of the show from far away with her back turned to me, esp after spending  loads of money for early entry tickets.

Artrave wasn't problematic for me since because you could walk under the catwalks, the audience spread out so I could easily move from the catwalks to the little stage.

Anouk used a transportable catwalk that moved from the side over the crowd to get her from stage to stage:

Yess that was so freaking cool! I love Anouk to death! I get you're point! 

if this is indeed true which I imagine it will be since it's on the ticket website for AXS, my seats in Amsterdam will be amazing. I'm standing for London & Manchester so I'll see how that pans out. 

• 2 months later...
PlayGaga

Hey, :)

has anyone of you new informations about the Stagedesign? Runways? One Stage or some little Stages in the middle of the arena´s?

Have a look at your ticket booking page to see if the seating plans have changed with the stage illustration. This are the Stage of the Hamburg Concert Barclaycard Arena:

Seatplan with Stage Ticketmaster:

stagehamburgticketmas5ouhn.jpg

Seatplan with Stage Eventim:

stagehamburgeventimpcusm.jpg

Two different plans. But both ticket companies have released more seats, which lie behind the stage. So these plans could only be placeholders and there might be a central stage. Or several stages.

We need more informations! Please Check your ticketbookingsite. :)

Please excuse my bad English. :S

Have a nice weekend. :)

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

uQUQiDk.jpg

WHAT :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

as of now, pretty much all the european dates show just a basic stage with a square b-stage in the opposite side of the arena. aka nothing has changed since the beginning.

Archived