đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

New York Times PRAISES 'Grigio Girls' and Gaga.

junolxf

Featured Posts

Smarticle

:golfclap: GG getting the praise it deserves

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg
38 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

That's cute but I havn't heard about New York Times since like I was in the 7th grade..when they used to be popular :awkney:

Reveal hidden contents

NEVER forget that horrible review they gave Joanne when it was released

They're still very popular actually. They simply have the most followed newspaper twitter. 34 ****ing million followers. It's more than many pop singers including the BB #1 Ed Sheeran.

tenor.gif 

Yaaasss! Get that recognition! I'm gonna stream it right now. 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

junolxf
6 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

They're still very popular actually. They simply have the most followed newspaper twitter. 34 ****ing million followers. It's more than many pop singers including the BB #1 Ed Sheeran.

He  was  joking.

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

alejandreaux

Am I the only one that thinks Grigio Girls would actually make a good single?

it's so catchy and relatable which the GP loves, while also being restrained and minimal. (Minimalism is HUGE in pop music right now).. the production lowkey seems like it could've made it as a midtempo ballad on Taylor Swift's 1989 or something :giveup:

Pacify Him
4 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

Am I the only one that thinks Grigio Girls would actually make a good single?

it's so catchy and relatable which the GP loves

Yes :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

666 others

I'm not able to understand what they're trying to say. It's not coherent to me.

Grigio Girls is a beautiful song and deserves all the praise in the world. :golfclap:

:holyshit:

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

That's cute but I havn't heard about New York Times since like I was in the 7th grade..when they used to be popular :awkney:

Reveal hidden contents

NEVER forget that horrible review they gave Joanne when it was released

Um the New York Times is one the largest newspapers in the US and among the most reputable, credible and truthful :awkney:

And actually it's very popular, one of the most popular ones in the country and currently becoming even more popular since the 2016 election. Just cause you don't follow it doesn't make it not popular. 

Also, that review was written by a bitter hater. It happens. Can't win over everyone. 

Sorcerer

"Grigio Girls,” a midtempo acoustic bonus track and the album’s best song. :diane:

Pray4FameGa

Not here for this,

As If the song would be there without the SB.

They're just jumping on the bandwagon because she's popular again

not to mention songs like GG didn't make her famous, her performance was anything but safe, and her dancers are not second rate.

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

"she reaped the benefits of a safe-but-exciting performance"

wtf does this bitch have to do to get some sort of recognition?? :wtf:

since when is jumping off the roof and flipping around with cables all while singing considered safe :saladga: 

I also feel like they were throwing a lot of shade and it felt like a backhanded compliment.

"second-rate backup dancers." Only her dancers served actual synchronized choreography and didn't just shake their asses or move their arms up and down on stage :saladga:

I think everybody at least expect her to jump down from the roof, let Millie barf on ha while performing Swine on a mechanical bull, and take of with Volantis while performing Venus

qrEJfqE.gif

Drin Lon

F them. They're just a bunch of two-faced c*nts :nails: . I'll never forget the "review" they gave Joanne and this was such a shady "praise" tbh 

3 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

"she reaped the benefits of a safe-but-exciting performance"

wtf does this bitch have to do to get some sort of recognition?? :wtf:

since when is jumping off the roof and flipping around with cables all while singing considered safe :saladga: 

I also feel like they were throwing a lot of shade and it felt like a backhanded compliment.

"second-rate backup dancers." Only her dancers served actual synchronized choreography and didn't just shake their asses or move their arms up and down on stage :saladga:

Basically this

Panchecco

they "praise" Grigio Girls but they only talk about the SB? :oprah:

also describing Grigio Girls just as "a boozy toast to friendship" is almost offensive knowing the meaning and the story behind the song

Archived