3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

17195492_1430678170283838_1383798394_o.p

Ā 

Azealia Banks found her way back to her career.Ā 

jut3gXB.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GAGASEXUAL
19 hours ago, alp0707 said:

I am from Turkey and it is not blocked for me.

Weird

Me too and it's not :D

Shaney
2 hours ago, androiduser said:

which Gaga song do you think will be the lipsync song?

Probably Bad Romance or Born This Way

7 minutes ago, Bae said:

Probably Bad Romance or Born This Way

Those songs were already lipsynced to on previous seasons.

androiduser
16 minutes ago, Whis said:

Those songs were already lipsynced to on previous seasons.

Yes, and Applause too, so I'm thinking something off of Joanne or an older hit.

Bradley

I really need to say this.

I'm appalled by how these drags behave. I'm not against dragĀ culture, if you wanna dress like a woman as a man, fine. But can I just point out how rude and sarcastic they generally are towards each other? Every time a contestant enters the room, I see so little applause but so much shade and insult. If you wanna do something for the LGBT community, the last thing you need to is to give non-LGBT people the impression that your bunch of people are rude andĀ sarcastic because you think being that way helpsĀ you 'slay'. That is not only cringeworthy but atrocious.

One of the drags was asking about where her station was and no one offered help? That STD reference when the other drag claimed her style to be universal? And then that whole 'I was referring to your personality, is it fake?' scene and how they laugh at inappropriate things and the envious faces they make when another contestant enters into the room?

Obviously these drags only kiss Gaga's a*s because she's famous and I don't like how they're showing less respect for other drags than they show to Gaga just because she's the most popular person in the room.

I really hope their mentality doesn't rub off on GGD or the audience who tuned into their show, because kindness and acceptance help you 'slay', not shades or insults.

10 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I really need to say this.

I'm appalled by how these drags behave. I'm not against dragĀ culture, if you wanna dress like a woman as a man, fine. But can I just point out how rude and sarcastic they generally are towards each other? Every time a contestant enters the room, I see so little applause but so much shade and insult. If you wanna do something for the LGBT community, the last thing you need to is to give non-LGBT people the impression that your bunch of people are rude andĀ sarcastic because you think being that way helpsĀ you 'slay'. That is not only cringeworthy but atrocious.

One of the drags was asking about where her station was and no one offered help? That STD reference when the other drag claimed her style to be universal? And then that whole 'I was referring to your personality, is it fake?' scene and how they laugh at inappropriate things and the envious faces they make when another contestant enters into the room?

Obviously these drags only kiss Gaga's a*s because she's famous and I don't like how they're showing less respect for other drags than they show to Gaga just because she's the most popular person in the room.

I really hope their mentality doesn't rub off on GGD or the audience who tuned into their show, because kindness and acceptance help you 'slay', not shades or insults.

I agree. I think it's all part of the drag culture to be "sassy" like that, but I still don't like it. It reminds me of those meanĀ people on highschool that are trying to "shade" you all the time just so the rest laughs.Ā 

There are still some nice queens like Latrice, though

Helxig

Oh my god you have no idea how hard it is for me to abstain from watching this! I wanna watch the first episode all the way through in HD with my friendĀ :saladga:

Just 2 more weeks, just 2 more weeks...Ā :eww:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GhettoFabulous
On 3/9/2017 at 4:10 AM, hausofkc said:

Ronnie is her grandma's name

tumblr_inline_mml7t2wb4spy.gif

ED5BFC8C303EBE451B2DF0943A570BF9.gif

Ronnie confirmed Ā as LG6

I don't like that show, but Gaga is there, so...Ā :awkney:Ā 

English isnā€™t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

6 hours ago, bliaz said:

I don't like that show, but Gaga is there, so...Ā :awkney:Ā 

:grr::emma:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived