💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BB shuts down rumors of Gaga being "5th alternative" to Bey @ Coachella

Stef

Featured Posts

Illuminati
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Even is she was the 5th alternative, like who the hell cares?! HeyGirl.mp3/Music not the bling

You would be surprised but apparently people do care and I couldn't believe the amount of backlash Gaga received on ATRL for it (not that OGHs judging her every move is anything new there). 

I don't think Rihanna's or Beyonce's stans gave Hey Girl a listen, they should though. It was a mess.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i believe the shade was again started by Perez Hilton.com

His article was posted yesterday before anyone else ran with the story.

http://perezhilton.com/2017-03-01-lady-gaga-replace-beyonce-coachella-not-first-choice#.WLh1V_krLcs

As you can see the time-stamp from the comments were made a day ago.

He makes the claim:

"GaGa seemed like the obvious singer to take over for the pregnant A-lister. Which is why we're shocked to report that the industry vet was the FIFTH artist organizers asked to headline. Ouch."

"Reportedly, the festival reached out to Adele, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, and Nine Inch Nails before they asked the American Horror Story alum."

without any sources.

He probably got the frame-work of the story from 

http://consequenceofsound.net/2017/02/report-lady-gaga-to-headline-coachella-2017/

which was published on February 28.

Panchecco

people that are laughing at gaga for not being the first choice are so stupid tbh :saladga:

Spoiler

or maybe their asses burn because Gaga will be the first female headliner after Bjork and not one of their faves :bye:

Fame IV

Hey Gaga Haters, you'll never be as relevant as this 5th alternative. Stupid rumors tbh

A Star is Born ⭐

juju
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Idk why the Hive care, like... what's the point? It literally doesn't matter. It's not Gaga's fault that Bey got pregnant. 

DIdn't you hear?? Gaga's the father. :toofunny:

❤ x ❤

Fame IV
44 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Well obviously, lets not act like Gaga isn't the top name in the industry right now.. The haters can SUCK IT.

We aren't discussing that and she may not be, in your opinion -  but she snatched the Halftime Show and Coachella. She's influent and has star power enough to play this huge gigs. So haters can s-ck :D

A Star is Born ⭐

Lucas

No matter what she does people will find something to complain about lmao. That obsessed Madonna stan on Twitter said Gaga doesn't care about gays for performing at a show owned by an anti LGBT guy, then people told him the rumors (that the owned was anti LBGT) were debunked and he started saying "ohh she's the 5th choice blabla". Now they will find something new to complain about 

baptism

NINE INCH NAILS. I CAN'T.

And if those four people were options before her, they better thank their lucky ****ing stars because imagine the meltdown if Nine Inch Nails of Justin TImberlake got booked.

It's so false. I'm so tired of the internet trying to hate on Gaga for NO reason. She is an incredible artist who makes incredible music. They're trying to do her like they did Iggy Azalea but it's not working.

CannaeDrive
3 hours ago, Fame IV said:

We aren't discussing that and she may not be, in your opinion -  but she snatched the Halftime Show and Coachella. She's influent and has star power enough to play this huge gigs. So haters can s-ck :D

I think you misunderstood the post you quoted, his opinion is exactly that, Gaga is on top now

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

AshIey

I can kinda understand Rihanna fans being disappointed if they thought she would take the spot, not that they have to be nasty about it. But why do Beyonce fans care? I don't get it.

FATCAT
5 hours ago, Harry said:

Idk why the Hive care, like... what's the point? It literally doesn't matter. It's not Gaga's fault that Bey got pregnant. 

Gaga poked a hole in the condom!

Purr more, hiss less.

freebit

Glad they cleared that up. CoS just wanted the extra clicks with that tweet after Billboard got the jump on the story because the article itself never actually said she wasn't the first choice. Journalism has become extra petty, stan oriented, and click hungry over the years. 

Archived