💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Hey Hey know. How stupid Europeans are in your opinion, boo?

We do understand, we're just far more relaxed and not as uptight.

Also dual singles almost never work, even for superstars. But yeah, no other single will be as successful as MR so basically whatever.

I think it is actually worse for superstars. They're so global that having two singles would just divide the fanbase and, for example, US monsters would support DiC and forget about A-Yo. It just doesn't make sense for Gaga, imo. And with the global internet nowadays even more so.

1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Where did I say they were stupid? Not understanding English is not a sign of stupidity :huh:

As far as I'm concerned, most my French speaker friends don't know/understands the lyrics of English songs, and that's fine. As you say they are more relaxed in that they don't care about the lyrics and meaning of songs. But still. 

It's just that most Europeans know English (many times as well as native speakers!).

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, Biotic said:

I think it is actually worse for superstars. They're so global that having two singles would just divide the fanbase and, for example, US monsters would support DiC and forget about A-Yo. It just doesn't make sense for Gaga, imo. And with the global internet nowadays even more so.

It's just that most Europeans know English (many times as well as native speakers!).

I really thought the opposite :huh:

3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I really thought the opposite :huh:

Depends on which countries :shrug: there's so many in Europe it's hard to keep count :toofunny: 

FarixGaga

92.3 AMP NY

3 spins so far:

12:56 AM

2:56 AM

4:54 AM

They play it once in two hours, sub power?

JC

GagaStan95

wow I never expected MILLION REASONS REMIX to be in many playlists.. are they testing it?

Hurem
1 minute ago, GagaStan95 said:

wow I never expected MILLION REASONS REMIX to be in many playlists.. are they testing it?

In how many playlists is it? And how many followers?

GagaStan95
Just now, Hurem said:

In how many playlists is it? And how many followers?

73 playlists with 5 million followers

SergenGokdag
5 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

73 playlists with 5 million followers

What about original MR?

Diamond Heart 💎

Gagadonna
22 minutes ago, Biotic said:

Depends on which countries :shrug: there's so many in Europe it's hard to keep count :toofunny: 

I was referring to France, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Portugal where Latin languages are spoken :emma: but yeah, depends on which country as Germanic countries seem to be better at English 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived