Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I don't understand what you mean :confused: 

Lots of people spend pages and pages debating which song should be the third single over and over again which fills the thread and most of the conversations are based on personal taste and not really on charts - there's no way to know if radios will play either of the songs and how they will perform. 

Its always the same conversation over and over again, which can be annoying when we want to discuss itunes positions and radio spins. i don't know, just a thought. 

Edit: i think there's a third single debate thread, maybe they should move the discussion there.

Haroon
Just now, OBEY said:

Lots of people spend pages and pages debating which song should be the third single over and over again which fills the thread and most of the conversations are based on personal taste and not really on charts - there's no way to know if radios will play either of the songs and how they will perform. 

Its always the same conversation over and over again, which can be annoying when we want to discuss itunes positions and radio spins. i don't know, just a thought. 

Hmm I see :huh: Well if it's totally off-topic then yeah please report it and it'll be dealt with as that. If it's conversation based in chart performance and stems from that then it's a grey area but I can imagine that it can become quite boring and frustrating when it's an endless cycle :spin:

On another note, @Melt Away when's the new thread coming? :awesome: I think it's good that this thread refreshes frequently so like the next "new leaf" isn't too far off :sweat: 

OBEY

Canada

1 Ed Sheeran - Shape of You 1.0000

2 Clean Bandit - Rockabye (feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie) 0.6055

Its been a while since a song climbed as high as 60% of Shape of You's sales there, i wouldnt say its dying yet but we're getting there :poot:

Noah
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Hmm I see :huh: Well if it's totally off-topic then yeah please report it and it'll be dealt with as that. If it's conversation based in chart performance and stems from that then it's a grey area but I can imagine that it can become quite boring and frustrating when it's an endless cycle :spin:

On another note, @Melt Away when's the new thread coming? :awesome: I think it's good that this thread refreshes frequently so like the next "new leaf" isn't too far off :sweat: 

Hunty, a storm is coming - time to shake up the trees

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 hour ago, GagaStan95 said:

Please she was new, Gaga introduced being weird and crazy back in the days. If Gaga wore weird again, it would be just normal c'mon

So how exactly is not GP here for it if being crazy is normal now?:lolly:

If they don't want something normal, then it means they want weird stuff:lolly:

And weird stuff is crazy Gaga:lolly:

Next:lolly:

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Her most crazy era was when was getting puked on during performing at a festival and that clearly wasn't her commercial peak. :lolly:

It's not like the GP knows about it lol:lolly:

LetsGetHigh

I can't comprehend how some of you actually think Hey Girl would actually do good as a single. Regardless of your opinion in the song, no radio format would even touch that sound.

Americano

I wouldn't be upset if radio singles stopped after MR or if they decide to send AYO/DIC, leave it at that. i just want there to be at least 2 more videos

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived