💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Psychic Guru said:

What about ARTPOP era? Messy Gaga was there and people clearly weren't there for her. 

You cant compare ARTPOP era to TMF or BTW era... ARTPOP was really messy indeed, while TMF and BTW are Just more artistic and more iconic... 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychic Guru
5 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

I honestly Believe T

Because If we are going to be honest, It is what she is known for. Lady Gaga= Dance pop in the eyes of the GP, and not to mention her last #1 single was BTW. I love MR, but it was only a hit due to the super bowl. That is a fact :giggle:

It's not as simple as that. You have to understand that we are not in 2011 anymore. GP don't give a sh*t about Dance Gaga. For them is just a throwback. With Joanne she decided to take the road of a clean, stripped and relatable person and that's fine. She has to keep following this road until the end of the era. MR clearly created a big momentum and had an impact on radio and GP so she needs to release something similar to it. Right now she has to be organic and coherent. 

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Who cares what they see her as, they like what they don't see her as better than anything they have seen her as in years. MR continues to have an excellent sales to AI ratio, better than any song I can remember since TEOG. Fans need to stop confusing what they want with what the gp wants, because 95% don't know what the gp wants.

But also first and foremost, what Gaga wants as an artist should be the priority. If she has to promote a song she believes would not do well as a single, she won't be able to give 100%. Like Gaga said on Untucked earlier today: She was the most unhappy in her career when she went against her own gut to please other people and it ended up not being successful.

Taylorrgh
Just now, Psychic Guru said:

It's not as simple as that. You have to understand that we are not in 2011 anymore. GP don't give a sh*t about Dance Gaga. For them is just a throwback. With Joanne she decided to take the road of a clean, stripped and relatable person and that's fine. She has to keep following this road until the end of the era. MR clearly created a big momentum and had an impact on radio and GP so she needs to release something similar to it. Right now she has to be organic and coherent. 

and How well has it done? I love Joanne but how well has it done compared to other pop stars? even the critics gave DW,Anti, and Glory better ratings :toofunny: so back to my original point they want pop Gaga not Americana Gaga.

Taylorrgh
11 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Who cares what they see her as, they like what they don't see her as better than anything they have seen her as in years. MR continues to have an excellent sales to AI ratio, better than any song I can remember since TEOG. Fans need to stop confusing what they want with what the gp wants, because 95% don't know what the gp wants.

What are you talking about it is exactly what the GP wants from her. It is why she is famous in the first place.

Psychic Guru
6 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

You cant compare ARTPOP era to TMF or BTW era... ARTPOP was really messy indeed, while TMF and BTW are Just more artistic and more iconic... 

Yeah you're right, but I'm talking also about a media impact. Crazy looks were just going unnoticed.

JustAnotherDay
3 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

What are you talking about it is exactly what the GP wants from her. It is why she is famous in the first place.

I really don't know what to say to this really idiotic response other than you are wrong. Please give me ONE artist who built a lasting career by pushing music similar to their old material to stay successful, it doesn't happen because the gp gets bored of those artists. 

was NickARTPOP

alp0707
25 minutes ago, Psychic Guru said:

What about ARTPOP era? Messy Gaga was there and people clearly weren't there for her. 

ARTPOP era had her biggest radio hit

and a semi succesful second single before

Gaga/Troy/Interscope butchered it

nattuggla

spins so far:

KRBE: 5

NOW!: 2

B96: 1

AMP NY: 2

KBIG FM: 1

Q102 Philly: 4

KISS-FM Dallas: 1

Taylorrgh
3 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

I really don't know what to say to this really idiotic response other than you are wrong. Please give me ONE artist who built a lasting career by pushing music similar to their old material to stay successful, it doesn't happen because the gp gets bored of those artists. 

Um Rihanna says Hi. She was doing the same style of music until Anti.

alp0707
6 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

She can do different while being Gaga.

I want your love says hi.

JustAnotherDay
7 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

Um Rihanna says Hi. She was doing the same style of music until Anti.

I don't stan Rihanna but this is response is wrong and embarrassing :toofunny:

Music of the Sun - dancehall/pop

A Girl Like Me - pop/dancehall/R&B

Good Girl Gone Bad - pop/R&B

Rated R - Urban/pop/dance

Loud - caribbean influenced pop

Talk That Talk - dance/pop

Unapologetic - Urban/pop

Her albums are so different and she has switched it up so much

Also, she has much less personality in her music which helps with overexposure.

was NickARTPOP

John Slayne

lowkey highkey getting tired of these small updates

100M AI in August I guess

17496382_778409518982338_2092871587_n.gi

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived