Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
22 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Beyonc?? fans? HA!

Then blame f*ckin Jay Z for having sex with her and getting her pregnant.??:ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Or whoever did it??:reductive:

??

Definitely wasn't Becky with the good hair:giggle:

Katharine Hepburn

Thats what the said before she did the Oscars, Superbowl x2, grammys, etc and she always proves them wrong :gaycat:

xoxo Joanne

Der Meister

Twitter trolls can't be considered backlash. Y'all are just wasting your time. :bye:

ThatAsianGuy

I'm sure these haters haven't see Gaga performed live yet but once they do they'll regret that they haven't attend to her concerts. :whitney:

StrawberryBlond

Well, there had to be some replacement, so chances are, not everyone's going to like whoever it is. What were they expecting. I am so overjoyed that Gaga's been picked as the replacement, she was obviously the only person I wanted as the replacement. It's like fate that she should be given this opportunity. Beyonce sure doesn't need it. But the backlash was inevitable. I don't get it - Gaga can sing and play most of these acts under the table, she's made for festivals. The people complaining must have failed to watch the SB or any of Gaga's performances with Tony or anything that Gaga's done in the last few years. A bit of research wouldn't go amiss. But there's always a backlash for whoever's announced, even those that are popular. Festival snobs need to take the stick out.

I get she isn't to everyone's taste but come on, people. Beyonce isn't the only good live performer out there. And everyone who's interested in watching her live has already seen her anyway. It's high time other artists got the great promo opportunities she is. Beyonce partly sells so much because when she does her rare promotion, it's always at the biggest events, which have a lot of audience members and are televised. Gaga's finally getting some half decent sales again because she's getting the same opportunities. Promo is still the name of the game and lord knows Beyonce's had enough of that for this era.

Markers37

I have two VIP travel passes to Coachella. It comes with a lot. I'm selling for face value plus $100 transfer fee bc the hotel is included and you can only pick up tickets at the hotel. Please reach out if interested 

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 3/1/2017 at 0:16 AM, freebit said:

It's just obnoxious pitchfork'd Real Music Fans and stan twitter types probably having a **** fit. She's still headlining, so they will deal. Their misery greatly pleases me. :lolly:

:tea: 

I live for this comment.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived