3rd Single Debate

Decodekid

3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

FameHookah
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I have a feeling  that all of this will be the new "Gypsy vs. Venus" mess where G.U.Y. (aka Sinner's Prayer) will come out on top. :giveup:

ewww that country mess better not be hapening...

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Gurrl should be the next single then DIC, I think HG would be more readily picked up by radio and would keep the GP on side with it's unifying message.

DIC is a bop my bussy song yeah, but unsure the straights and conservative soccer moms would be on board for it tbh :lolga:

heauxmatica

6 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Take a hint from Ri-Ri and pull a Kiss It Better/Needed Me. Better for album interest, double the chance of a smash. :trollga:

Edit: Or perhaps a hint from the reigning ginger of the Hot 100? :trollga: :trollga: :trollga:

ugh

6 minutes ago, melon said:

Hey Gurrl should be the next single then DIC, I think HG would be more readily picked up by radio and would keep the GP on side with it's unifying message.

DIC is a bop my bussy song yeah, but unsure the straights and conservative soccer moms would be on board for it tbh :lolga:

Honey... The only recently dethroned #1 song in the US for a few weeks was a disgustingly misogynistic, douchebaggy, drug-filled piece of ambient rap trash fueled purely by insane streaming. :reductive:

ugh

1 minute ago, Lazarus said:

Honey... The #1 song in the US for a few weeks was a disgustingly misogynistic, douchebaggy, drug-filled piece of ambient rap trash fueled purely by insane streaming. :reductive:

And?  

giphy.gif

heauxmatica

gagajandro25

Little DICsters hearing A-BOMB on the radio for the first time if it becomes a single

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

MonsterofFame

I'm Team #HeyGirl!! It's such a bop. The similarities to Benny and the Jets as well as Florence's name would help it interest the GP as well.

1 minute ago, MonsterofFame said:

I'm Team #HeyGirl!! It's such a bop. The similarities to Benny and the Jets as well as Florence's name would help it interest the GP as well.

Hey Girl could smash in the U.K., but Florence isn't particularly well-known here in the U.S., and the U.K. seems to have very different GP tastes from the U.S. as well.

ugh

1 hour ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Where is Sinner's Slayer?? :huh:

YAS!!! send that to country radio too! hippies will love it too, Father John Misty, ha impact. :trollga:

imagine the little Trumpets bopping to it too!!

WORLD UNITED.

MonsterofFame
2 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Hey Girl could smash in the U.K., but Florence isn't particularly well-known here in the U.S., and the U.K. seems to have very different GP tastes from the U.S. as well.

True! Maybe Gaga can pull an "Eh, eh" and release it as an international single with a video :)

1 hour ago, Lazarus said:

Take a hint from Ri-Ri and pull a Kiss It Better/Needed Me. Better for album interest, double the chance of a smash. :trollga:

The Hills/Cant feel my face

Starboy/ I feel it coming says hi too:firega:

3 minutes ago, Easy said:

The Hills/Cant feel my face

Starboy/ I feel it coming says hi too:firega:

Like why isn't somebody funding this? :oprah: Double the chart/radio/streaming/sales impact. 

ugh

pedrohemg

Everyone repeat with me: DIC IS A FLOP JUST WAITING TO FLOP. Say this 3 times a day and you'll be cured from the DIC disease.

Btw, AYO would flop too, so no more singles or they should choose one that we can say: "for a non-pop song, it's doing well" like Angel Down.

6 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Everyone repeat with me: DIC IS A FLOP JUST WAITING TO FLOP. Say this 3 times a day and you'll be cured from the DIC disease.

Btw, AYO would flop too, so no more singles or they should choose one that we can say: "for a non-pop song, it's doing well" like Angel Down.

Actual quote from a real music analyst:

"Sexy lyrics + trendy but unique trop-reggae soundscape + danceable beat + extensive use of the word funk & rhyming = VERY high smash potential."

edit: We've already had a non-pop song/ballad do well. Joanne needs a good bop that the GeePee can associate it with. 

ugh

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived