Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Studio songs where you sing the live version along ?

Oriane

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Also in Born This Way 

A DIFFERENT LOOVER IS NOOOT A SIIIN BELIEVE CAPITAL HIM 

True

Also the part: Oooh there ain't no other waaaaaaaaay, like she does in Carpool karaoke 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Me with every song when I'm singing in the car or shower! 

Ju-das Juda-ah-ah....

:rockstar:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick
21 minutes ago, MedusaX said:

Sometimes back in the day when she performed Poker Face live she'd go "and baby when it's love if its not rough it isnt funnnururronnurrrr oh woaahhhh"

I can hear it in my head, its hard to type out and spell lol

Whenever I sing along with PF and it gets to the "wooah oh oh oh oooh" bits before the chorus, I always sing "I want you ta know-ohoh oh ooooh uhohhhh, I'll get 'em hawt show him what I gawt" and like...the last "oh" is all seductive :awkney:

I add "I can be" before the second "TONIIIGHT" in Gypsy (and even made a studio version that included it as part of my Secret Santa gift :giggle:) and during the bridge, I sing "Thought that I would be alone forever but I won't be tonight, I'm a man without a home but I think with you I could spend my enitre life". Like Kermit did on the Muppets special :awesome:

Also, MR obviously :diane:

And certain little details from songs like Judas, MTN, BTW, ARTPOP, Aura, and a handful of other songs :green:

🖤

artpopulace

There are a lot of songs that I sing the live version along but my favorite is LoveGame

wannah take a ride / on  your disco stick  instead of i wanna take a ride on your disco stick, like how she sings it in the monsterball

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

AlexanderLevi2

The way she sang "giving me a million" right before the chorus at the super bowl gave me chills and I want that as the studio version :giveup:

I can't sing along to it with the studio version though, I get messed up lmao

Currently listening to Joanne

Not frequently but I love to belt the Grammys version of Born This Way "no matter gay straight or bi" part 

plasticalice
52 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

Til it happens to you : In the last chorus I always think she's going to sing high, like at the Oscars.

This!!!! Live version > studio version simply because of her high vocals at the end.

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

This!!!! Live version > studio version simply because of her high vocals at the end.

Like MR with "its hard to even fathom which part I should BELIEVE" where she takes it up and hits that high note during live performances! Man, I wish that was on the album version. Gives me chills

End Racism Now

takemetovenus

Whenever I listen to Joanne I always sing "Call me Joanne, xoxo Joanne" at the end :giveup:

tbh for awhile that part didnt make sense to me but after reading "a poem for Joanne" it made sense and now it makes me wanna cry :toofunny:

Also I like to harmonize on the "love love love I want your love" in Bad Romance like Gaga did during the Carpool Karaoke

Pretty Savage

I always sing John Wayne chorus like Gaga did at the Dive Bar Tour.

"dat - doo - deet - doe
dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe
Baby let's get high, John Wayne"

But I hate it :excuseu:

BStone8791

Lord there's sooooo many -.- because I honestly prefer live versions anyways over studio....but being there is too many to list.....I'll just state one current one being Million Reasons "but baby She just needs one good one......I'm gonna give ya that good one.." like the VSFS.......also in Joanne.....I do the "call me Joanne.....xoxo Joanne.....xo xo" .......Born this Way durning the main chorus "oohhhh there ain't no other way......oooooo there ain't no other waaaAAAaaaaYyyyy" ........

Archived