💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga needs to collab with other artists.

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

yes and

I'm still here for the DiC remix feat. Rihanna. It would be smash :giggle:

giphy.gif

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fingerella
2 hours ago, Future Lover said:

We just got a great collab with Florence Welch :ladyhaha:

I think a Gaga/Rihanna or Gaga/Sia collab would be great to help boost her streaming.

Id be here for a rihanna collab 

ThatAsianGuy

The truth is she don't deserve them basic pop stars. I'd rather see a collab with legends like Metallica or Celine dion with a meaningful purpose. :reductive:

Rihanna or either Lana and Madonna. Everybody else I could care less about. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Whispering

No, Gaga does not need to collaborate with anyone. 

She follows her own artistic vision and do what feels best to her. 

Pacify Him

Lacing my bets on Gaga/Grimes and Gaga/Lana and Gaga/Adele only. Idc about the other no talent lessors :bye:

I’m getting on your nerves

KingOfSpain
2 hours ago, Dr Evil said:

Most monsters judge other artists and call them basic when they were losing their **** over Just Dance which is just a basic pop song (which i like). So stop judging others.

On topic: She doesn't need to collaborate but it would be nice to see different sides of her. If it's a  ''quick'' collab just for money it won't add anything else to her status.

Just Dance was the definition of fresh in 2008/2009, when Gaga and others like The Black Eyed Peas started the dancepop music trend.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

djBuffoon
3 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Like who even is florence 

hey girl is one of gaga's worst tracks sorry 

She needs a colab with Britney, Rihanna, Selena, Katy or something 

You should be. For all of this. 

giskardsb

This fanbase just really seems to hate the fact that Gaga doesn't play the usual pop star games, even though she's made it obvious for years now.

She does collaborations that she believes in for a reason, not just for cross-marketing purposes.

KingRedd

I do think that she should collaborate. Not only would younger artist be honored to work with someone like Gaga, but it's also giving back to artist that have not been discovered. She could discover great talent and collab with new upcoming artist. It's not like he's saying she should make a collaborative album. Just a single to hold us over until the next album. 

May I Read You? 😎

I honestly don't want her doing it for shallow reasons.

The only times where I felt it was needed was actually with Rihanna on Sexxx Dreams and even DIC, only because the songs  have sensual beats that fit Riris voice and style tbh.

Beyond that, I'd rather her collaborate organically with someone (even though Hey Girl is pretty bad).

BYE

ApplauseftAdele
4 hours ago, HighwayUnicorne said:

So you want her to do an album full of basic songs where she collabs with The Chainsmokers, Sia, Nicki Minaj or another Rent a Rapper? Just for being popular again?

Lemme tell u something, Gaga doesn't follow trends, she starts them, she's an artist, not a sellout.

So how did you come to these conclusions from the original post :awkney:

Obviously it would only be like one song and probably a collab that would actually make sense like Beyonce or Adele , not Gaga ft. The Chainsmokers :awkney:

30 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I do think that she should collaborate. Not only would younger artist be honored to work with someone like Gaga, but it's also giving back to artist that have not been discovered. She could discover great talent and collab with new upcoming artist. It's not like he's saying she should make a collaborative album. Just a single to hold us over until the next album. 

but she has done exactly what you said. in the beginning of her career she was very involved on featuring and including other/new artists & also giving back and being featured herself in other artist's songs. and she has included features on every album i can think of besides BTW.

at this point it feels like a lot of fans are ignoring what she has said about herself lately. she's really stressed the point that she is focusing on herself & her music & working with artists that mutually want to work with her in person, not just have some managers and producers send what parts artists need to sing & they never actually work in the studio together. (like mentioned above in the pages before this one) 

fans are forgetting that she has been working with artists in person & it seems they are forgetting that bc the artists she is working with have legendary careers and aren't flavor of the week money machines. 

monketsharona

I think she just needs one major collab with a big artist. For her to boost her streaming.

I would go for Adele, Rihanna, Sia, or a rapper.

One "famous" collab per album would be cool, if it's 100% gonna be a single, otherwise I'd rather have an album with only Gaga. Jewels N' Drugs is awful and Hey Girl is really weak

Archived