💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks shades Lana Del Rey

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
20 hours ago, Seeka said:

Curses themselves aren't even that bad anymore. It's more of while the powers themselves are not true neutral, and tend more towards neutral evil, it's more of in whose hands a curse is cast from.

Same with hexes and jinxes, which are the superior and inferior versions of curses respectively. They all just have bad publicity.

And black magick is real, depending on who you talk to. It's an actual classification. As for witchcraft associated with certain religions that is real as well, however it's not expressively forbidden to indulge in practices outside your religion, any witch with a quarter of a brain will tell you voodoo is an awful idea.

Curses are real or not real, depending on who you talk to. Some people think only good magic is real. Some people think only bad magic is real. Some people think any kind of mention of the supernatural is nonsense. While I don't really believe in the power of any kind of spells, I definitely think cursing people is going to sent some sort of bad karma your way. I'm all for the idea of using herbs and suchlike to create potions to cure people (my eczema was certainly helped through natural means) because there can be a certain level of medical proof in that but spells...I cast a few in my troubled teenage years (all good stuff) and they never worked. I mean, how does tying something up in ribbon and saying a chant at the stroke of midnight achieve anything? I suppose it's the second best thing to prayer if you aren't religious but spell casting just seems unnecessary in this day and age. It won't do any harm but won't do anything else either.

Well, it's hard to believe in black magic when its never actually done anything. Any story I've heard about someone being cursed and the curse coming true is always just that, a made up story. As many have said, if Azealia's witchcraft really did work, her career would be slaying right now. It's like when people point out that you hardly ever meet a rich psychic. It makes sense - if you truly had magic powers, you could achieve the life you want. Of course there's people who practice it but I never see it actually achieving anything, it's like they've just dreamt it up from Hollywood. Yes, there is witchcraft among certain religions but I'm merely saying that if sacrifice comes into it, it goes against one of the major pillars of religion - don't kill. Basically, if there's any religion that encourages sacrifice, that isn't something you should want to be a part of.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Curses are real or not real, depending on who you talk to. Some people think only good magic is real. Some people think only bad magic is real. Some people think any kind of mention of the supernatural is nonsense. While I don't really believe in the power of any kind of spells, I definitely think cursing people is going to sent some sort of bad karma your way. I'm all for the idea of using herbs and suchlike to create potions to cure people (my eczema was certainly helped through natural means) because there can be a certain level of medical proof in that but spells...I cast a few in my troubled teenage years (all good stuff) and they never worked. I mean, how does tying something up in ribbon and saying a chant at the stroke of midnight achieve anything? I suppose it's the second best thing to prayer if you aren't religious but spell casting just seems unnecessary in this day and age. It won't do any harm but won't do anything else either.

Well, it's hard to believe in black magic when its never actually done anything. Any story I've heard about someone being cursed and the curse coming true is always just that, a made up story. As many have said, if Azealia's witchcraft really did work, her career would be slaying right now. It's like when people point out that you hardly ever meet a rich psychic. It makes sense - if you truly had magic powers, you could achieve the life you want. Of course there's people who practice it but I never see it actually achieving anything, it's like they've just dreamt it up from Hollywood. Yes, there is witchcraft among certain religions but I'm merely saying that if sacrifice comes into it, it goes against one of the major pillars of religion - don't kill. Basically, if there's any religion that encourages sacrifice, that isn't something you should want to be a part of.

It's called bad powers, good people.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadPowersGoodPeople

Not to mention curses work differently than normal spells.

Curses are weird little spells, and so are all of their related spells, which includes hexes and jinxes.

If you cast a curse, there is chance the spell will not affect the target. of course it has a chance of reflecting back upon its user. However, it also has a chance of actually affecting those around the curse's victim. This is due to improper taglocking. There are just curses that never stick though.

There's many other things about curses, but the universe doesn't effectively treat curses the same way as spells. Mostly do to the fact, they may just not work the way they need to.

Plus you can look at it it like this:

If you can curse people, why not curse them with something good? I'm sure you could find curses which actually have positive benefits upon the victim.

Not to mention, maybe some people are just due for a curse. Life is nothing without trials and tribulations.

Also black magic has little to due with cursing. that's what media has told you. Black magic is any magic that requires you to speak to demons... though do not quote me on that. I believe necromancy and other things are subclasses of black magic.

You can be any kind of witch and curse.

Plus also, if media has taught me anything, rich psychics are really hard to find for multiple reasons:

Those who have the powers don't usually want them.

Those who have powers don't abuse them. That's only if they have enough control over said power.

No one believes them anyway.

Not all psychics can predict the future.

Not all psychics can predict their own future if they can predict the future.

The future is a river, and there are branches and nothing is set in stone.

As for witchcraft, i believe many practice it for a placebo effect, and many will admit that. That and the rituals are cool. But if something goes right you can be like "Oh hey, that happened!" Though i like to think, magic is just a push in the right direction. Unless you're actually working to achieve something, the magic itself will have no effect. The usual "if you give to the universe, the universe gives back."

I honestly could go on and on about these things for years.

But honestly, let's just get down to the simple fact, because I went way off topic.

Azealia Banks is a troll, and probably has too much awful karma weighing down upon her to be anything more than a cult following. There is no cleansing powerful enough for her.

StrawberryBlond
31 minutes ago, Seeka said:

It's called bad powers, good people.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadPowersGoodPeople

Not to mention curses work differently than normal spells.

Curses are weird little spells, and so are all of their related spells, which includes hexes and jinxes.

If you cast a curse, there is chance the spell will not affect the target. of course it has a chance of reflecting back upon its user. However, it also has a chance of actually affecting those around the curse's victim. This is due to improper taglocking. There are just curses that never stick though.

There's many other things about curses, but the universe doesn't effectively treat curses the same way as spells. Mostly do to the fact, they may just not work the way they need to.

Plus you can look at it it like this:

If you can curse people, why not curse them with something good? I'm sure you could find curses which actually have positive benefits upon the victim.

Not to mention, maybe some people are just due for a curse. Life is nothing without trials and tribulations.

Also black magic has little to due with cursing. that's what media has told you. Black magic is any magic that requires you to speak to demons... though do not quote me on that. I believe necromancy and other things are subclasses of black magic.

You can be any kind of witch and curse.

Plus also, if media has taught me anything, rich psychics are really hard to find for multiple reasons:

Those who have the powers don't usually want them.

Those who have powers don't abuse them. That's only if they have enough control over said power.

No one believes them anyway.

Not all psychics can predict the future.

Not all psychics can predict their own future if they can predict the future.

The future is a river, and there are branches and nothing is set in stone.

As for witchcraft, i believe many practice it for a placebo effect, and many will admit that. That and the rituals are cool. But if something goes right you can be like "Oh hey, that happened!" Though i like to think, magic is just a push in the right direction. Unless you're actually working to achieve something, the magic itself will have no effect. The usual "if you give to the universe, the universe gives back."

I honestly could go on and on about these things for years.

But honestly, let's just get down to the simple fact, because I went way off topic.

Azealia Banks is a troll, and probably has too much awful karma weighing down upon her to be anything more than a cult following. There is no cleansing powerful enough for her.

Well, a curse, the word by its very nature, is negative. If you're casting something positive, it can't be a curse, because it's positive. If it's positive, it's usually a good luck charm or something. But I'm approaching all this like it doesn't actually exist. It's unlikely that we'll ever scientifically prove that it's real.

Yeah, I agree with the ideas about psychics. They say that a true psychic wouldn't want material wealth anyway. The real ones don't charge, that's for sure. If it's a gift bestowed upon them, they should respect it by not turning it into a commodity. And yeah, not all of them can see the future. Which I only discovered when I actually went to see one - they started off by saying that they can only delve into someone's past and current life and converse with the dead, that's it. I assumed that all psychics could do that as well as read minds and see the future.

But yeah, tangents aside and all, regardless of what type of magic Azealia performs, I think she's past help. It's telling that the Church Of Satanism actually tweeted that animal sacrifice is not an inherent part of their teachings after so many people were calling her a satanist for performing sacrifice. When even devil supporters are against you, you know you're doing something wrong.

nswain1110
On 2/25/2017 at 7:57 AM, Muh said:

okay but who is that in your avatar :giveup:

That's me hiking in the Rockies :-)

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

nswain1110
On 2/24/2017 at 11:26 AM, Skrill said:

Who's that in your avi?

That's me Winter hiking in the Rockies 

Pharamon
4 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

That's me Winter hiking in the Rockies 

Ive stepped on a landmine then :toofunny:  I thought it's some model lol

nswain1110
1 hour ago, Skrill said:

Ive stepped on a landmine then :toofunny:  I thought it's some model lol

Definitely not a model! But I'll take that as a compliment - thank you :hug:

Pharamon
22 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

you're welcome :hug:

Pharamon
25 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

What does the tattoo on your chest say?

nswain1110
6 minutes ago, Skrill said:

What does the tattoo on your chest say?

"Through our eyes the stars have sight, through our ears the cosmos can hear, through all of us the universe is conscious." 

Pharamon
18 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

"Through our eyes the stars have sight, through our ears the cosmos can hear, through all of us the universe is conscious." 

Wow - what a lovely quote :D I wish I could get a tattoo but im too skinny lol and I would look as if I escaped auschwitz :toofunny: 

Archived