💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has someone purchased this Lady Gaga T-shirt?

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, PrettiestStar said:

ja... + ich will mir noch den Hut kaufen und alles mit der Lieferung geht auf 102 Euro :duck:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk, wenn man's locker hat dann geht schon, ansonsten :sweat:

9 minutes ago, PrettiestStar said:

wow, that could solve all my problems but how can I be sure the items are 100% original and Gaga knows of this site's existence? :gum:

I ordered from there and everything worked great, I think it's official 🙈

PrettiestStar
1 minute ago, sadhoe said:

I ordered from there and everything worked great, I think it's official 🙈

okay, I'll think about it.

btw nice profile pic :cryga:

I've heard they run big but they're also probably 100% cotton so they'll shrink if you put them in the dryer.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

PrettiestStar
2 minutes ago, Lglm said:

What do you think of these? Which one would you buy? Should they be added to the official merchandise?

C5ZHEREUYAAl_dw.jpg:largeC5ZHERGU8AAexn4.jpg:large

they don't seem to be 100% legit or I just don't necessarily like the design but if I have to choose between the two of them I'd pick the first one

erikaisamonster

I've found that they fit true to size. Just fair warning.... The Fame House, which runs Gaga's merch takes FOREVER to ship. I'm talking MONTHS. 

I ordered the shirt & vinyl from the gaga merch store (pre-ordered in September) and expected a small delay after the album came out - got my stuff in DECEMBER. 

The Fame House also manages The Weeknd's merch... I ordered my boyfriend a surprise gift on November 28 and it said it would ship on the 30th... didn't get the product until February. It is NOT WORTH the shipping in my opinion. 

I love the new Gaga merch but I'm waiting until the tour to buy anything. I live in the US for reference! 

xxx

PrettiestStar
18 hours ago, erikaisamonster said:

I've found that they fit true to size. Just fair warning.... The Fame House, which runs Gaga's merch takes FOREVER to ship. I'm talking MONTHS. 

I ordered the shirt & vinyl from the gaga merch store (pre-ordered in September) and expected a small delay after the album came out - got my stuff in DECEMBER. 

The Fame House also manages The Weeknd's merch... I ordered my boyfriend a surprise gift on November 28 and it said it would ship on the 30th... didn't get the product until February. It is NOT WORTH the shipping in my opinion. 

I love the new Gaga merch but I'm waiting until the tour to buy anything. I live in the US for reference! 

oh my God :O

I'll definitely order the T-shirt and the hat from Gaga's probably-fake-European online shop It will cost me 50% less and I'm hopeful that they'll be delivered within 10 days. 

sorry for the bad experience you've had :hug:

Archived