💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Drew Stevens Remix Joanne ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

I know that Drew is also a member on GGD.

I was a big fan of Drew's ARTPOP remixes. Does anyone know if he plans to remix Joanne songs as well ?

PS: If you did not listen to his remixes, you should. Some of his remixes are literally better than original songs. 

Spoiler

TheKillerQueen

I sure hope, but it would be difficult to remix an indie sounding album. Maybe something like Perfect Illusion, John Wayne, Diamond Heart, AYO... :giveup: I don't like remixes but his are pure gold. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

AlphaMonster
35 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

I'm working on it (currently working on Joanne) I hope I can finish it soon. 

Glad that you responded :) It is good to know that they are in progress because I need them in my life:music:

Just wondering, have you ever tried to reach Gaga's team or did anyone from Gaga's team ever tried to reach you ? (To use your existing remixes or to create new remixes for tours etc etc)

DrewStevens
28 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Glad that you responded :) It is good to know that they are in progress because I need them in my life:music:

Just wondering, have you ever tried to reach Gaga's team or did anyone from Gaga's team ever tried to reach you ? (To use your existing remixes or to create new remixes for tours etc etc)

I have never tried reaching her team and no, I have never been reached by them either.

VOLANTIS
14 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

I have never tried reaching her team and no, I have never been reached by them either.

Your Gypsy remix saves my life everyday and I'll always be thankful for it. :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

AlphaMonster
24 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

I don't wanna sound like I am being cocky but I'll anyways, soooo boy, you should try to contact her team. Like isn't there anyone from Gaga's actual team on GGD ?

I want songs produced by you on next album or your remixes on Joanne World Tour. I am truly amazed that that "useless" team of Gags failed to notice your gems :giveup:

DrewStevens
18 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I don't wanna sound like I am being cocky but I'll anyways, soooo boy, you should try to contact her team. Like isn't there anyone from Gaga's actual team on GGD ?

I want songs produced by you on next album or your remixes on Joanne World Tour. I am truly amazed that that "useless" team of Gags failed to notice your gems :giveup:

Thank you so much :hug:

Archived