A Guy Reacts to Joanne & ARTPOP

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
28 minutes ago, Taka said:

He knows nothing about music , I can see from his commenting and the way he is talking and explaining, people just watch him cuz he is handsome.

He said John Wayne had a lot of "country vibes", but then said absolutely nothing about A-YO, Million Reasons, or Sinner's Prayer.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

YeehawKylie

His knowledge of music is so inferior. He's popular cause of his looks, which further proves being an average looking jar of mayonnaise gets you places. :saladga:

7 minutes ago, Mert said:

I'm so sick of seeing threads about him :saladga:

And before he becomes a tw!nk verson of Gretchen.

gret.gif

Matangi Goddess

Who actually could love ARTPOP, that is Gaga's worst album without question. I stopped playing . Joanne is a solid release, I actually am still playing songs from that album and the record was released about half a year ago. I stopped listening to ARTPOP only a month after it came out grew old fast.

He's cool and all. I'm glad he's giving Gaga dat promo but there's only so much of his cringey hand motions I can take in a day. :saladga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

He's cool and all. I'm glad he's giving Gaga dat promo but there's only so much of his cringey hand motions I can take in a day. :saladga:

They're as painful to watch as him tearing up during Joanne...giphy.gif

Ah leave him alone he loves reviewing music. Does it matter what his knowledge of music is. At least he has good taste. He likes deep music from his reactions to albums he's reviewed. So it's a passion. Do you have to know about music to review it? He's just a YouTube r having fun.

boyerased

For some reason I keep watching him. He's entertaining. I thought I stuffs only one. I don't care about his music taste but he's genuine. 

omg GGD is so full of haters :green: they'd probably hate a pretty stone only because it doesn't move. I do enjoy his reactions. I find them entertaining and I like that he doesn't hold back anything in his reactions but also doesn't make it too dramatic like others *side-eyes Zachary Campbell*, jk I love him.

Archived