đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Boris twitter account becomes active again

gagajandro25

Featured Posts

It's Gaga we are talking about, she doesn't even remember to post the videos for her singles (Hi DWUW), imagine if she can remember the password of a fake account

Jk @BorisIsHere I love you

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga may have given Boris the o.k. to leak the song on both GGD and SoundCloud, and so she had no problem claiming that she herself leaked it? Boris executed the plan, but it was still Gaga's intention to release the song. :shrug: Boris could be a fan that Gaga got into contact with, and she may have sent the link to him. There are lots of different assumptions to make :laughga: regardless, Boris may just be using the Twitter again for fun. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

lordmaler

While you are fighting there, I am shaking a bit inside because of excitement. Original RedOne/butterflies era ha revival might actually happen.

:giveup:

I know that nothing will happen but I can't help myself :ohno:

Decodekid
8 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

GAGA CUM TO SOUTH AFRICA

you guys are so random i cant :giveup:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Ooolong
7 hours ago, perfectdance said:

I think those fight tweets were all part of the leak to make it look like a random person and not her. I mean she put her country on her GGD account as Uzbekistan

I didn't know this. That's hilarious. :air: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Sandrology

Well let us talk about the Comment of Katy this "Boris" retweeted: When you have so many surprises up your sleeve for this next era

They met back at the election and had some moments together in the past. The constant clothes Katy shares/copies from Gaga, the never-ending praise from Katy, the Magazine of Gaga in the CTTR Lyric Video... You know what I'm thinking?

IF BORIS IS GAGA THERE WILL BE A COLLAB ON KP4 WITH GAGA OR... IF THERE WILL BE A COLLAB ON KP4 WE KNOW "BORIS" IS GAGA!

Maybe she gives a hint to all the Super-Fans. Like she did with Florence and the pic of her car.

ElectricAlley
5 hours ago, AlotofApollo said:

Well let us talk about the Comment of Katy this "Boris" retweeted: When you have so many surprises up your sleeve for this next era

They met back at the election and had some moments together in the past. The constant clothes Katy shares/copies from Gaga, the never-ending praise from Katy, the Magazine of Gaga in the CTTR Lyric Video... You know what I'm thinking?

IF BORIS IS GAGA THERE WILL BE A COLLAB ON KP4 WITH GAGA OR... IF THERE WILL BE A COLLAB ON KP4 WE KNOW "BORIS" IS GAGA!

Maybe she gives a hint to all the Super-Fans. Like she did with Florence and the pic of her car.

Wait, gaga is on a magazine in the CTTR lyric video? Why did no one talk about it here? 

Green Detox

This account retweeted ****hub i can't https://mobile.twitter.com/BorisgoluzdravA?max_id=344508001979338752

1 hour ago, ElectricAlley said:

Wait, gaga is on a magazine in the CTTR lyric video? Why did no one talk about it here? 

someone did actually. maybe you are not like me who is basically online 247. :giggle:

some say its not gags but i think it looks like it it. it sooooo tiny so whatever

Decodekid
2 hours ago, Easy said:

someone did actually. maybe you are not like me who is basically online 247. :giggle:

some say its not gags but i think it looks like it it. it sooooo tiny so whatever

IT is Gaga, if can clearly tell it is her 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived