news

Million Reasons drops 14 spots on BB hot 100

ronnix

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CharlieQuinn

It's reasonable. I hear Closer  and CTTR  every 10 minutes.

radio stations suck. Stream ha. 

Starbucks
14 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

Interscope and Gaga don't plan on releasing John Wayne as a single, she just wanted to make a video for it.

how could u know? are you an insider??

Your everyday cups of kindness

gagajandro25
2 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

I plan to release it. :sis:

She doesn't :cryga: nor does Interscope

Dancin in Circles has been on their radar since December. It'll likely be a single in spring/summer helpfully. Once Million Recharts is done slaying in weeks from now

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

gagajandro25
Just now, Bad Guy 23 said:

how could u know? are you an insider??

mindtrappa and he's usually right. he hinted about the JW video beforehand.

Just now, perfectdance said:

She doesn't :cryga: nor does Interscope

Dancin in Circles has been on their radar since December. It'll likely be a single in spring/summer helpfully. Once Million Recharts is done slaying in weeks from now

Receipts? I believe you, I just wanna be sure so I can get excited lol. :gum:

Ladygagalover
Just now, ronnix said:

Opsss thanks. Just changed the title :hug:

No worries! Also, to people complaining, this is still a good spot. As MR starts getting more radio support, she will rise back to the top 10. Her sales are keeping her in the top 10 selling songs in the US, she's about to receive a lot more radio support (reminder that she's only the 75th most played song in the US), and her streams are steady. MR is the single that will reignite the GP's interest in her music. I'm assuming that the 3rd single will start being promoted in May at the earliest.

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Receipts? I believe you, I just wanna be sure so I can get excited lol. :gum:

mindtrappa, you don't have to trust him but he has connections and he's usually right. I follow his posts on popjustice. he's hinted at several things and has mentioned that JW won't be a single. Dancin in Circles has been on the radar since December 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Time to do some payola! How's that possible? It's been top 5 this whole week on iTunes, there are new songs that MR blocked and are #4. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Frankenztein

Holding onto the top 20 and many radio stations are putting it on power rotation now. It's doing pretty good. I'm proud of Million Reasons progress it's exceeded so many doubters expectations. 

gagajandro25

This is amazing considering her last two singles to get power rotation were Applause (2013) and The Edge of Glory (2011). Unfortunately Perfect Illusion made radios scared to support her, they were ready to support her but the public didn't have positive reaction and it fell off. 

Gagaloo911

Well it just got put on power rotation on a handful of stations across the country beginning tomorrow. So we can expect good radio updates going forward with great radio gains. 

En_Sabah_Nur
55 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Well it just got put on power rotation on a handful of stations across the country beginning tomorrow. So we can expect good radio updates going forward with great radio gains. 

Took em a 1000 years...  :awkney:

Egypt. W

Archived