πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Huge group of major US stations put MR into power rotation

Americano

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

wait a second! get your foot off of my friggin neck Gaga, radio and @Americano!!!!!

stawp slaying us omg:giveup:

She can't stop, tho.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, frankgutz said:

i think it's Subpower rotation, what Z100 has been doing, thanks to that the song is still alive, getting white/light green updates and positive updates on radio, i guess they will do this before Power Rotation

So the song will be sent to all radios for hourly air play?Β 

Or is it a certain station :poot:Β 

FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, JGD said:

So the song will be sent to all radios for hourly air play?Β 

Or is it a certain station :poot:Β 

those on the list who put MR on Power Ration :gaycat:Β  but z100 is the most important radio so :gaycat: more audience, more ppl listening the song, more streaming points to chart better :gaycat::gaycat:

Dα΄„ β€’ Dα΄€Κ€α΄‹ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ β€’ TΚœΚ€ΙͺΚŸΚŸα΄‡Κ€ | EΚŸα΄‡α΄„α΄›Κ€α΄Ι΄Ιͺα΄„ | FΙͺᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ β€’ Lᴀᴅʏ Gα΄€Ι’α΄€ β€’ SᴏᴘʜΙͺᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, ElectricAlley said:

Of course radio picks up when sales & streaming start to dropΒ :poot:Β 

Um where have you been? MR is still Top 10 on iTunes, sales are stable and streaming has mostly stayed stable the past couple days too.Β 

komronjoel

So does power rotation mean hourly play? That's so effing good. So at least 48 spins just from those two power rotations. And then all those sub power..Β :giveup:

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, komronjoel said:

So does power rotation mean hourly play? That's so effing good. So at least 48 spins just from those two power rotations. And then all those sub power..Β :giveup:

Yup :giveup:

I love what I just readΒ :classy:

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Archived