New merchandise on Lady Gaga's store

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
3 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Gaga's T-shirts are the cheapest I've seen at a concert. Melanie Martinez was about the same but other artists I saw like Halsey, Demi Lovato, and Nick Jonas were all like 60 - 80 bucks.

Reveal hidden contents

Then there was Sia who didn't have any merch at all :sis:

Just wait until you go outside the venue and get a tshirt for five bucks! Lol

JudasIsAHolyFoo
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I know haha, downside is after like 4 washes the image is gone :ladyhaha:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

I wonder how they fit, I don't want to have to return anything as I'm sure it will be a hassle.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Seashell Hooker
59 minutes ago, Whispering said:

You don't just walk outside of a venue and get a t shirt. You have to wait in line like everybody else. 

Maybe you think you can just get whatever you want but you need to wait your turn no matter how long it takes!

:ladyhaha:

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Whispering
Just now, Seashell Hooker said:

You don't just walk outside of a venue and get a t shirt. You have to wait in line like everybody else. 

Maybe you think you can just get whatever you want but you need to wait your turn no matter how long it takes!

:ladyhaha:

Huh? 

I bought a shirt inside, but then bought a different shirt outside from a knock off vendor for five bucks. Worked out pretty good! :) 

Seashell Hooker
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Huh? 

I bought a shirt inside, but then bought a different shirt outside from a knock off vendor for five bucks. Worked out pretty good! :) 

Just giving you a taste of your own medicine after your comment in the #LoveProject Announcement thread. :awkney:

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Whispering
57 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I know haha, downside is after like 4 washes the image is gone :ladyhaha:

Mine is still holding up great, for as much as I wear it! I bought it in an extra large size and wear it to bed/around the house, etc...so it gets a lot more wear and washings than my official tour shirt I bought inside. When the shirts were offered for five dollars outside, I thought "why not"? Lol

Whispering
Just now, Seashell Hooker said:

Just giving you a taste of your own medicine after your comment in the #LoveProject Announcement thread. :awkney:

This is a rather bizarre reaction, but ok. 

1 hour ago, Pluto said:

I wonder how they fit, I don't want to have to return anything as I'm sure it will be a hassle.

I bought one of the previous designs (Gaga at the piano on black) and it fit way too large (I'm cis-female). Returning is a hassle--you have to pay for the shipping back. 

gagzus

love the second one, the first one is too tumblr stoner chic and the other one is too redbubble half-baked fan made for me too.

But i'm WAITING on that 74 leather PI jacket!

Archived