đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happens to tour stages when their tours are over?! So curious tbh ...

Savage

Featured Posts

So curious, what do they do with them? Especially with Gaga's, they're so specific to her that I don't think they can be reused, right? But think about how many tours there have been on Earth! Tour stages are massive, is there just like a tour stage heaven? Lol I actually have no clue what they do with them. 

VOLANTIS

I wonder where Gaga hides the BTW Castle.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

My guess is that they break it down and reuse parts of it when they rebuild it for the next tour (I see it happen a lot with big props/sets in theatre companies all the time)

Despite the large budget the tours have, there's surely some pieces of the stage that can be used again.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
5 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I wonder where Gaga hides the BTW Castle.

I hope it's literally set up in her archive.. that would be amazing.  She deserves a huge Area 51 style archive for her clothes and stages etc.

Helxig

Gaga has said that the BTW ball castle is stored somewhere, and that she'd love to get it back out and use it again. That was years ago though, and she never did... but she did paint the highway unicorn white and ride it on the red carpet of the 2013 AMA's   :) 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Neight Shayde

I'd like to think that it's all in her warehouse. 

Imagine if she kept the backdrop and the LCD screens from the fame ball :))

Abraham Carrillo
10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Gaga has said that the BTW ball castle is stored somewhere, and that she'd love to get it back out and use it again. That was years ago though, and she never did... but she did paint the highway unicorn white and ride it on the red carpet of the 2013 AMA's   :) 

She must paint the castle white too, damn it, it would be beautiful + think about all the visuals that will be projected on it :giveup: 

I'm trash, bye.

Helxig
27 minutes ago, Abraham Carrillo said:

She must paint the castle white too, damn it, it would be beautiful + think about all the visuals that will be projected on it :giveup: 

That'd be amazing. It'd be like a combination of the BTWball and artRAVE.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

She did say she still had the BTWB castle, it's probably dissembled and stored away in a warehouse or archive. I'd love to see it again one day, it was really beautiful. TMB and artRave had relatively small stages so I'd imagine they might have been recycled or perhaps she does have it stored somewhere as well.  

skaxboy

I know sometime the props get auctioned off. I remember Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape tour auctioned off a bunch of things. If I were a millionaire I would love to own the Monster Ball 2.0 angler fish monster puppet. 

TimisaMonster

They go into trucks and huge cargo ships and the construction team gets better at assembling and dissembling the stage everytime...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

PartySick
1 hour ago, Nicole said:

She did say she still had the BTWB castle, it's probably dissembled and stored away in a warehouse or archive. I'd love to see it again one day, it was really beautiful. TMB and artRave had relatively small stages so I'd imagine they might have been recycled or perhaps she does have it stored somewhere as well.  

The artRAVE stage could just be deflated and in a box in her closet or something :deadbanana:

The runways though...idk :oprah:

I'm sure every artist has a specific warehouse/set of warehouses that they store what they can in. Outfits, props, stages, etc.

đź–¤

Panchecco

she must have kept them somewhere dissembled or partially dissembled

my guess is that she owns a huge storehouse with all the stages/props/costumes 

Archived