news

Lady Gaga to launch lookbook for 2017 Merchandise Capsule Collection

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It's cute but I don't think the tour merch goes well, maybe if it was Merchandise that didn't look so cartoon-y and messy I'd like it. But I won't lie she's never really had good merch :madge: 

Heres hoping she gets some merch that doesn't look like merch like Justin Bieber has

the born this way ball merch was amazing tho

gagzus
1 minute ago, bogdanghe said:

the born this way ball merch was amazing tho

It wasn't tbh it was her worst if I'm honest, it was cartoon-y and also had some tragic fan collage manips on some of them 

4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It wasn't tbh it was her worst if I'm honest, it was cartoon-y and also had some tragic fan collage manips on some of them 

well that's what made it special. it was designed by the fans. The artRave merch tho.... i'll never get over the YAAAS t-shirt

RAMROD

So, that's why it cost $70++ with shipping for a pair of long sleeve tees, cos it got a lookbook, hence fashion :ladyhaha:

I've paid $50 for those BTW Ball meat tees sublimated print cos it looked good and different, but these basic small print on a tee, I need to have a 2nd thought, it just not justified it, tbh, sorry Gags! :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

20 minutes ago, gagzus said:

The fan-made photos weren't tragic, they were amazing.

BTWB merch was iconic, stay pressed. :ladyhaha: 

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, TCHIKITAH said:

lady-gaga-merch-lookbook-2.jpg

I'm confused at this one :saladga:

The rest are great tho :golfclap:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived