• Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch
6 hours ago, Spock said:

IT LEAKED :giveup:

trying to find a link

SIS :udidnt:

If you find it pm me, I've been searching for hours :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ooolong
8 hours ago, Spock said:

IT LEAKED :giveup:

trying to find a link

PM me too!!!! :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Spock
8 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

SIS

If you find it pm me, I've been searching for hours  

6 hours ago, Ooolong said:

PM me too!!!!  

Still nothing :giveup: the second I left the atrl thread someone posted a hq link but it got taken down 

on lb there are medium quality rips of the missing songs, so I guess the whole is out there but not in hq :diane: 

who will love me when the night is over

Benji
3 hours ago, Spock said:

Still nothing :giveup: the second I left the atrl thread someone posted a hq link but it got taken down 

on lb there are medium quality rips of the missing songs, so I guess the whole is out there but not in hq :diane: 

Hit me up with that HQ if it comes please :giveup:

ItsTommyBitch
11 hours ago, Spock said:

SIS, I'LL TAKE IT :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Spock
1 hour ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

SIS, I'LL TAKE IT  

Check her thread on lanaboards :gaycat:

9 hours ago, Benji said:

Hit me up with that HQ if it comes please 

Nothing yet :giveup: 

FRANK1991

I enjoy Old Habits Die Hard old and new version

I love both Vintage and Sorry 

basically gimmie more Allie X

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Ooolong

Well, well, well. :emma: 

Based off of what we've heard so far, I think she's definitely gone backwards in terms of songwriting, the lyrics so far don't even compare to CollXtion I as a whole. I absolutely despise a majority of the lyrics on Vintage especially; they're just so basic. Some of the other songs have lyrics that don't make sense but at least they're interesting. I also think she released most of the best songs on Unsolved (refer to Old Habits Die Hard, That's So Us, and Casanova). 

That said, I enjoy the updated version of Old Habits Die Hard; I'm glad both are, or will be, on iTunes so I can have the option between the two. Currently I'm digging the updated version, the instrumental is a lot more 'rough' (in a good way). I also liked Simon Says, I think she was right when she called it a successor to Bitch or something among those lines. Need You was alright but I didn't know there was a feature, lmao, so I'm not used to the male voice yet. Vintage is growing on me but I'm struggling to get past the lyrics.

Other than that I'm waiting to hear the rest of the songs in HQ, anxiously. Some of the LQ snippets sound amazing. :excited2:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Spock

POP EMERGENCY IT HAS LEAKED

Benji

Anyone got a link that isn't this annoying one where half the tracks are pitched high and the other half are recordings or both? :cryga:

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Anyone got a link that isn't this annoying one where half the tracks are pitched high and the other half are recordings or both? :cryga:

me too please all i can find are pitched ones :emma:

• 4 weeks later...
Benji

Did anyone get a HQ link? I go on holiday on the 7th and it's lowkey stressing me out that I won't be able to listen to the album in HQ until I get back :rip:

Archived