Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Miley Cyrus's wild "nature" be compared to Gaga's?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

There is a pretty interesting similarity between Gaga and Miley. They are both over the top, crazy, creative and different. Gaga has this wild crazy fierce nature to her which is natural. Miley on the other hand is also wild, crazy but whack and still very creative. Do you think Miley is really actually "wild in a artsy and creative way or does her so called "wildness" (along with her obvious craziness) seem forced rather than natural like either Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. Is Miley more of an sexually charged show off rather than a creative in a artsy manner? Would you call Miley more of a try hard or more of a real actual unique artist? Do you think Miley is more unique than the rest of the Pop stars like Katy, Ariana, Britney etc? Is comparing Gaga to Miley offensive? I just have had this on my mind for a while. I am just curious on what you all think when it comes to comparing Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus as artists? 

Just to let anyone know who is fan of Miley, I am not hating and simply trying to comprehend and compare the similarities they both share. 

In my opinion Miley is definitely her own artist . What I am trying to ask if that, If her "craziness" is forced rather than just "having that eccentric and wild nature" like Gaga. Which is which I am trying to ask! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Miley shocks to shock, Gags shocks with a purpose.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Luke78619

It's definitely not as instinctive as Gaga's, I feel like she sometimes tries too hard to seem wacky, but she is always able to pull it off 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JoanneMonster

I think it's not forced because her last album was two years ago and she's still crazy and has her own style, and she's one of the best artists out there nowadays.

Gaga is more like: I'm gonna wear this hat today because it represents the struggle of not being yourself and jfvnvmrf

And Miley is more like: I'm gonna wear this hat today because it matches my outfit and I made it myself and I dont wanna look like everyone else, I payed 2$ for it

I See You

Moebius

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. Gaga's craziness is natural, fluid. Hers is just for shock. When you see Gaga killing herself in the VMAs it shocks you, but you see it in her that she knows what she's doing. Miley was just acting like that to get out of her Hannah Montana image. 
l3q2ORNRBr1rwrnWg.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Miley -  sl*tty 

Gaga -  artistic

Botch are queens :firega:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Just now, Entropy said:

BnV2CmqCYAAUjdf.thumb.jpg.f24165df9f4197

I'm not a Lana fan, bew

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Smother Em Eh
8 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I think it's not forced because her last album was two years ago and she's still crazy and has her own style, and she's one of the best artists out there nowadays.

Gaga is more like: I'm gonna wear this hat today because it represents the struggle of not being yourself and jfvnvmrf

And Miley is more like: I'm gonna wear this hat today because it matches my outfit and I made it myself and I dont wanna look like everyone else, I payed 2$ for it

I personally think sometimes she tries too hard and forces her craziness. After that 2013 VMA's performance it seemed like she shocks to shock sometimes. I definitely felt like she acts too whack too! I mean compare Miley's 2013 VMA's performance with Gagas. Gaga's was defiantly more creative and interesting. She did it in an artsy manner rather than in some sexually charged whacky manner. Gaga in my opinion, is more natural with her "wildness" and shocking behavior. I'm not hating on Miley at all, and I respect her an artist. She does what's she wants, she doesn't care what people think, she's creative, and she lives for her and no one else. You have to admire that no doubt.  I mean Miley is also much more creative and interesting than her fellow pop stars like Taylor, Selena, Ariana, Demi etc. After all, She's her own artist and does what she wants. 

JustAnotherDay

Miley is shocking from her actions, Gaga is shocking from her appearance , similar but different 

was NickARTPOP

Smother Em Eh
10 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Miley is shocking from her actions, Gaga is shocking from her appearance , similar but different 

Gaga is shocking for her actions and appearance! Have you seen her 2009 VMAS Paparazzi Performance or her 2013 AMA's performance? They both had people talking. The 2009 Paparazzi performance is one of the things that distinguished her from everyone else. Gaga is one of the best entertainers ever followed by Britney, P!nk and Beyonce. 

JustAnotherDay
5 minutes ago, JosephH said:

Gaga is shocking for her actions and appearance! Have you seen her 2009 VMAS Paparazzi Performance or her 2013 AMA's performance? They both had people talking. The 2009 Paparazzi performance is one of the things that distinguished her from everyone else. Gaga is one of the best entertainers ever followed by Britney, P!nk and Beyonce. 

Okay? But Gaga is known for her avante-garde fashion and Miley is known for her crazy actions 

was NickARTPOP

freebit

Gaga is more cerebral and focused in her style and creative decisions. She can be rough, but not in the way that Miley is. Miley seems more in-the-moment and impulsive - same for Kesha. Overall, Gaga is more likely to go for high concepts instead of just doing something wild just because she feels like it. Even during the SXSW vomit performance had an overarching purpose. Gaga is more of a Bowie than a Iggy Pop. She's too studied to let her id run completely wild. 

Emigrante

Miley's shocking value is always try hard and she does it like an attention seeker. She literally would do anything to be talked about. Gaga on the other hand does it with natural attitude and is classy within it. It's like a part of her personality and she fits into that mold perfectly. Miley, as I already said, is try hard.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived