Lady Gaga's superbowl was most watched EVER across all platforms

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
17 minutes ago, Logan said:

She's an unstoppable force. It was a rough patch for fans staying loyal even in her lowest times, but she has reminded us all why we love her so much. She's talented, she's driven and she has a good heart. She gives me faith that the truly good people can do big things in their life. 

I don't know how I feel about a bunch of us congratulating ourselves for staying loyal or sticking with her... Like I don't feel I deserve an award for sticking around, is it really hard to do? It's not like we lost anything...

This isn't directed at you of course more like in general after seeing lots of similar posts

chaeri pls

SarahYuko
15 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

The bible had so many things to say about Gaga :diane:

lLRUYue.png

:giveup:

The true Illuminati Satanic Queen

5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I don't know how I feel about a bunch of us congratulating ourselves for staying loyal or sticking with her... Like I don't feel I deserve an award for sticking around, is it really hard to do? It's not like we lost anything...

This isn't directed at you of course more like in general after seeing lots of similar posts

I wasn't referring to myself. I mean I've almost been a member on here for 7 years. I just know a lot of previous members on here who have jumped ship because they weren't happy with her artistic direction. For me personally being loyal has paid off. The rush of seeing her on the big screen singing her old hits was amazing. 

Katharine Hepburn
12 minutes ago, Logan said:

I wasn't referring to myself. I mean I've almost been a member on here for 7 years. I just know a lot of previous members on here who have jumped ship because they weren't happy with her artistic direction. For me personally being loyal has paid off. The rush of seeing her on the big screen singing her old hits was amazing. 

I remember in early 2015 a katy perry fan said lady gaga didn't have a hope in hell of ever headlining the superbowl and we should be grateful she got to perform at the grammys

xoxo Joanne

littlepotter
20 minutes ago, Logan said:

That is true

chaeri pls

1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

source.gif

Where have you been, Shadow? I haven't seen you post in ages!

OT: That's really good, especially since that's almost 1.5x what was on TV.

Where have you been looking, Mr. CAT? I've been back since the holiday sales finally stabilized to make production at work less intense. 

And Gaga herself dragged me back hard with two epic performances, her world renowned Super Bowl extravaganza and her collaboration with my favorite metal band of all time, Metallica, at the Grammys! 

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Where have you been looking, Mr. CAT? I've been back since the holiday sales finally stabilized to make production at work less intense. 

And Gaga herself dragged me back hard with two epic performances, her world renowned Super Bowl extravaganza and her collaboration with my favorite metal band of all time, Metallica, at the Grammys! 

How have I not seen you?

source.gif

Crazy how time flies

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived