Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Haus Should not Design the Stage

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean... the bs people are saying sometimes :duck:

No, BTW Ball castle was not "elaborate" for a concert. As their different modes of communication like visual, auditory, touch; there are different types of visuals. A good staging is the one that combines different visual components sharply this includes decors, backdrop videos, motions, lights, lasers, lights reflecting on surfaces, fogs, motions of lotions being sharp and precise(which Gaga's the worst at, her pyrotechnics is always random). BTW Ball castle was only a static decor(yes static, castle moving for 2 minutes in a 2 hour concert does not make it visually dynamic) plus lights. Monster Ball was probably the top show Gaga combined all these visual components effectively and dynamically. 

I love BTW Ball Castle but Gaga can do like million times better. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster
1 minute ago, Stvrboy said:

:firega: slay that whiny ass bitch

Being angry and whiny are separate things. She probably never experienced something else other than desperation that she cannot differentiate anger. Pathetic. 

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I'm sorry but I don't think Joanne will get a big elaborate stage because the album is very toned down... 

Oh lol didn't you see what Gaga said...."This isn't no dive bar it's a world tour......"

OXp8l_s-200x150.gif

this era isn't all toned down look at JW+ SB they don't look very toned down to me so well wait and see maybe be surprised :lolly::diane:

Stvrboy

Like someone else said, why did you bought a ticket if you find the stage design from the last two tours so terrible? If you want to see a Madonna tyoe of concert then ok, go sell your Gaga ticket and wait til Madonna goes on tour if she does it again. :deadbanana:

Whispering
2 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Again, thank you for your "valuable opinion" 

You're more than welcome. I'll continue to give it as you continue to complain about anything and everything. 

AlphaMonster
1 minute ago, Stvrboy said:

Like someone else said, why did you bought a ticket if you find the stage design from the last two tours so terrible? If you want to see a Madonna tyoe of concert then ok, go sell your Gaga ticket and wait til Madonna goes on tour if she does it again. :deadbanana:

Okay I will explain it slowly for your slow mind to process. 

I love Lady Gaga. I did not think ArtRave or BTW Ball Stages were terrible either. I am saying that they are not at Gaga's level, Gaga could do much better  because she is that talented.

You do not have to fanaticly love everything to be a fan. You can still be rational. 

Stvrboy
18 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Said no one ever. (It is fun to argue unsubstantially to an unsubstantiated statement)

It DID look cheap at times. Gosh, people have different opinions than you, get over it.

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, Stvrboy said:

It DID look cheap at times. Gosh, people have different opinions than you, get over it.

Opinions and facts are different. Having an opinion and having a substantiated opinion are different too.
Please do not comment, if you are act like 80 IQ individual who thinks or feels one way or another for no rational reasons to express. 

Stvrboy
1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

Okay I will explain it slowly for your slow mind to process. 

I love Lady Gaga. I did not think ArtRave or BTW Ball Stages were terrible either. I am saying that they are not at Gaga's level, Gaga could do much better  because she is that talented.

You do not have to fanaticly love everything to be a fan. You can still be rational. 

I'm actually a very rational fan, I dont like everything she does either, but I'm very respectful when it comes to other people's opinions, but all you do is cry when someone is not by your side, and that's quite predectibe and boring. And also, stop telling I have a slow mind or IQ, that just keeps telling me and other members here the kind of person you are. 

Whispering
30 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Edit: Monster Ball was her vision, I am nearly sure that she was being lazy because of how ARTPOP performed when she prepared ArtRave.

Edit: I am sure the same person that helped design the BTW and ArtRave stages is going to design the JWT...and that's Gaga. If she was "lazy" then in your opinion, the same will hold true for the upcoming tour.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. You aren't going to like the next stage and lights either. 

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

No, BTW Ball castle was not "elaborate" for a concert. As their different modes of communication like visual, auditory, touch; there are different types of visuals. A good staging is the one that combines different visual components sharply this includes decors, backdrop videos, motions, lights, lasers, lights reflecting on surfaces, fogs, motions of lotions being sharp and precise(which Gaga's the worst at, her pyrotechnics is always random). BTW Ball castle was only a static decor(yes static, castle moving for 2 minutes in a 2 hour concert does not make it visually dynamic) plus lights. Monster Ball was probably the top show Gaga combined all these visual components effectively and dynamically. 

I love BTW Ball Castle but Gaga can do like million times better. 

It was operatic and incredibly refreshing as a pop show. A good show isn't about ticking a list of boxes.

It's funny because all of you little whiners are the exact faces I'm gonna see in the audience in a few months. If you guys have actually so many reproaches to make about her shows, you're welcome to just leave some room to fans that will be more than delighted about the show they're paying for.

Stvrboy
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Edit: I am sure the same person that helped design the BTW and ArtRave stages is going to design the JWT...and that's Gaga. If she was "lazy" then in your opinion, the same will hold true for the upcoming tour.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. You aren't going to like the next stage, lights either. 

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

It was operatic and incredibly refreshing as a pop show. A good show isn't about ticking a list of boxes.

It's funny because all of you little whiners are the exact faces I'm gonna see in the audience in a few months. If you guys have actually so many reproaches to make about her shows, you're welcome to just leave some room to fans that will be more than delighted about the show they're paying for.

:applause:

nakedidea

AlphaMonster is such a little C**nt.

It's supposed to be an open forum for different opinions, perspectives, and really just how different people receive the overall Tour Experience.

AlphaMonster is NOT the bible of Tours. AlphaMonster's opinion is NOT the way of the world.

AlphaMonster
5 minutes ago, Stvrboy said:

I'm actually a very rational fan, I dont like everything she does either, but I'm very respectful when it comes to other people's opinions, but all you do is cry when someone is not by your side, and that's quite predectibe and boring. And also, stop telling I have a slow mind or IQ, that just keeps telling me and other members here the kind of person you are. 

SADJBIDASUHDKA it is impossible for you to understand a basic concept though. 

Okay, having an opinion is like saying x for y reasons. People can have intellectual discussions on that. That's just discussion, that's how you learn and expand your knowledge. I do not disrespect people's opinions if they express it like this. But saying whatever without a reason is for dumb people, that's not an opinion, it's expression of stupidity. 

lol tho what have you lived to think one would cry over whatever on a pop artist's forum. Calm down. This is internet, nothing is serious. 

Archived