💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GA Tickets in The Forum, LA?

derpmonster

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Hey monsters,

How do I get GA Tickets at The Forum, LA? The Ticketmaster page simply has no GA option under tickets. It's just the VIP Packages and seating that I find. This is my first time doing this, so I don't understand it that well either.

Thanks,

Monster

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Gagaloo911

It's probably all sold out or the general sale hasn't started on it. Are you trying to go through a pre-sale? Which date are you looking at?

I know the first night is all sold out but I don't know what date the second night's tickets are being released.

I'm assuming you mean for the second date on the 9th?

General sale hasn't started yet, only a few pre-sales have started. 

derpmonster

Well yes, sorry my original question wasn't clear enough -- I tried exactly when pre-sale and general sale opened for the first date, just couldn't find how to look for a GA. Does it say GA?

Asking this so when I try for the second night general sale, I am able to get GA.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

7 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Well yes, sorry my original question wasn't clear enough -- I tried exactly when pre-sale and general sale opened for the first date, just couldn't find how to look for a GA. Does it say GA?

Asking this so when I try for the second night general sale, I am able to get GA.

I think it just says FLOOR SEATING. And if I'm not mistaken the tix are like $90 each or so for Floor which seems very reasonable. I tried doing the presale for the 9th and there weren't any available. Hoping there are more available tomorrow for the general sale but not getting my hopes up :/ They're already on stub hub (for the 8th) for $240 each. Ugh.

Archived