💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Ticket Frustration Rant Thread: Let it out gurl

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Disclaimer: I know a thread of this nature will most likely get closed, but if you are here early, let it out sista.

OKAY! HERE WE GO!

This is a very special thread for those of you little monsters who just couldn't seem to snag that coveted ticket in time. If you are like me, and are sitting behind your computer screen ready to completely flip the frick out at any moment, reduce that need for a physical release and share a quick rant about any terrible ticket purchase experience you've recently had. Hopefully this can help release some negative energy in some of y'all.

Spoiler

WTF ALL I EFFING WANT IS A TICKET TO SEE MY FAVORITE ARTIST BUT THIS DAMM TICKET SITUATION IS SO EFING RIGGED IT MAKES IT SO DUMB I WANT TO BE MAD AT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WANTED AN EFFING COME TO MAMA PACKAGE BUT CLEARLY IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN UGH IM SUCH A FLOP FAN, CORRECTION, TICKET SALES ARE SUCHA FLOP SYSTEM. IM GOING TO STEAL VOLANITS AND FLY INTO THE ARENA LIKE GAGA WAS SUPPOSED TO DO AT THE SUPERBOWL AND SAY "SUPRISE BITCH, IM HERE, I KNOW YOU WERE TRYING TO AVOID ME BUT WRONG I AM HERE AND IM GONNA STARE AT YOU FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS WHILE YOU SING, SO SING!" BUT I KNOW ITS NOT GAGAS FAULT SO I WOULDNT DO THAT BUT UGH EFFING MOTHER EFFING SWINE SHITSHOW OF A TICKET SALE THIS WAY UGH

thanks for listening.:hug:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

SAME SIS. I WANTED 3 GA TICKETS AND ENDED UP GETTING 2 SEATED BECAUSE EVERYTHING RUN OUT IN 3 SECONDS. NOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF TICKETS AT VIAGOGO FOR 3 TIMES THE PRICE......

Antonio

I'm just pissed she isn't coming Israel 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

superbrams

I bought my ticket for Lady Gaga London October 11th

on GetMeIn

Does anyone know when they send out the tickets?

1 minute ago, Music said:

what about Australia though?

42c8e34114.png

Join the club with all us other Aussie's who've been saying this for ages. :whitney: 

I have my tickets but no one decent to take. My sister is too casual of a fan and my idiot friends can't appreciate that I'm offering them GA ticket to a sold out concert. :saladga:

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

ComeToMama

So for those who care to answer, is it safe to buy GA tix from third party ticket sites at this point?

FRANK1991

13uaMxgBhGP9ba.gif

knowing that she mostly likely won't come to my country but still waiting hoping against all odds she will.......

I'll deal with the stupid ticket website later

UGH

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Batwings

For me, the Joanne merch presale was a billion times better than the Citi presale. I started the Citi presale at 9 AM on the dot, was only offered crappy seats, and when I didn't want those, it told me nothing was available. With the Joanne presale, I was able to get decent tickets in less than 10 minutes. Granted, they aren't the best seats in the world, but they were a bazillion times better than the crap that the Citi presale was offering me. Also, I had MUCH better luck using the Ticketmaster app than trying to use their website.

Sylvanas

Well the presale wasn't working until 10:02, and then it offered no tickets to me.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

FATCAT

I just got all 5 tickets I wanted, great seats and my CTM packages.

No rant here, worked beautifully. :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Toronto was sold out in 5 seconds by the scalpers whos scalp I want to rip off :lolly:

But thank god I got a presale code for the 2nd Toronto show,

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived