Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First and second leg totally sold out!

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Quasi said:

That doesn't mean all those tickets are people attending the concert though. Hearing everyone's story around GGD and Facebook, it seems as if a lot people have given up due to the high price of resellers. I hope at the end of the day though, everyone who wanted to go, gets to go. 

I want to go and I can't because of scalpers. This will be the first Gaga show I'm not attending, and I always managed to get tickets. :toofunny:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Some North America dates aren't even on sale yet

yeah idk how this works... 

Just now, Ritsu said:

I want to go and I can't because of scalpers. This will be the first Gaga show I'm not attending, and I always managed to get tickets. :toofunny:

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

I'm not going to this tour either because the nearest city is too far for me. I tried entering a couple radio contests over the past week but didn't get anything. Sometimes tickets will go on sale nearer to the event date and maybe scalpers won't be so abundant then. That's how I got my artRAVE tickets cause I kept checking ticketmaster everyday. So good luck and don't give up hope! :hug:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Biagio2103
34 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

That's why I said first leg.

I'm only good at being bad

7 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Yup, Houston doesn't go on sale til next Monday. I hope I'm able to get a ticket. :ohno:

The Child
5 minutes ago, Ritsu said:

I want to go and I can't because of scalpers. This will be the first Gaga show I'm not attending, and I always managed to get tickets. 

You have to get on Ticketmaster ASAP and normally you only have to enter your email to get an automatic alert every time new tickets are available.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Biagio2103

First leg is from Vancouver to Philly, and second leg is from Barcelona to Cologne. All those concerts are sold out, obviously the third leg (from Indiannapolis to Vegas with the new date) is not on sale yet, so it can't be sold out.

I'm only good at being bad

Just now, CrazyMonster said:

You have to get on Ticketmaster ASAP and normally you only have to enter your email to get an automatic alert every time new tickets are available.

I did, the sale started at 10:00 am but at 10:01 was sold-out. Also some shops started to sell tickets before 10:00 am. 

Married the Night
18 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yup, Houston doesn't go on sale til next Monday. I hope I'm able to get a ticket. :ohno:

I am so nervous! I am hoping for Atlanta. 

Married the Night
20 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

That's why I said first leg.

A leg is normally divided by continents. So North America as a whole is considered its own leg. I was confused by your meaning. Sorry!

Whispering
35 minutes ago, Quasi said:

She is. But performing to half empty stadiums can only give a performer so much will to put on a good show. 

The shows are not going to be half empty. Y'all need to stop with this nonsense! Prices will lower and people will buy the tickets. 

Whispering
33 minutes ago, Ritsu said:

I want to go and I can't because of scalpers. This will be the first Gaga show I'm not attending, and I always managed to get tickets. 

Just wait until a few days before the show and check Ticketmaster constantly, even the day of the show! Persistence pays off! :) 

Sepsami

Belgium AGAIN :icega: They always snubbing Gaga everywhere, her shows, her singles don't get played  :madge: but basic ass irrelevant DJ's top the charts here :awkney:

I hate my flopcountry :icega:

Archived