💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

All Milan tickets "sold out" in 3 seconds

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

I'm freaking crying like a baby. I was so hyped. I had to spend days convincing my family and trying to find money. But now I cant go cuz I cant afford x3 the prices tickets.........................

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be legislation that makes it illegal to resell tickets for more than a certain % of the original price. Or even better, a law that makes it illegal to resell tickets for more than the original price at all. I've been absolutely disgusted the last couple of weeks especially seeing all this happening. It's pure exploitation I don't understand how people have gotten away with it for so long. 

teenagechrist

Exactly the same problem in Barcelona, this needs to stop. 

feeling so hot tamale

9 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Hope its fcking cancelled..................

Bookmark me when we get footage from the show and it's half empty but it's reported sold out.

This is what happened in London 2014. I travelled from Montenegro just to see her, all the tickets were sold out. I was forced to buy off a reseller, however , I only paid 60 pounds for GA ticket, because there were so many of them before the concert. Then the arena was not full and I heard a guy saying that the other two concerts in London were half empty.

This is horrible for the artist and the fans...

This time I'm not buying off a reseller no matter how much I love her. I've been refreshing that page like crazy, there's no way ANYONE could buy it normally...

frustrated.

xoxo

Resellers like viagogo should be illegal. But there's a chance you'll be able to go. When resellers like viagocrap can't sell the tickets at high prices they will start lowering the price the closer it gets to the event date. 

Azor Ahai
Just now, Biotic said:

Resellers like viagogo should be illegal. But there's a chance you'll be able to go. When resellers like viagocrap can't sell the tickets at high prices they will start lowering the price the closer it gets to the event date. 

I don't live in Italy. I want to book a flight and a hotel for cheaper not wait until one week before when it's super expensive.

Just now, Azor Ahai said:

I don't live in Italy. I want to book a flight and a hotel for cheaper not wait until one week before when it's super expensive.

Exactly the same. I wanted to book the flights from Montenegro today. The return ticket is 70e. And I'm supposed to pay 300 for the concert at the reseller?! ...fk that... -.- so annoying.

xoxo

Yes please, can someone create a petition or something? Can we do anything? Because this is just too much... I tried to get standing tickets for 3 dates and I didn't get any... 

KevinLeto
24 minutes ago, LauraOh said:

im glad its super chill in Denmark :D I was so worried that it would be the same in here

Did you get a standing ticket? I couldnt, it took forever for the site to refresh :(

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

1 minute ago, Alavaye said:

Exactly the same. I wanted to book the flights from Montenegro today. The return ticket is 70e. And I'm supposed to pay 300 for the concert at the reseller?! ...fk that... -.- so annoying.

I'm also not from Italy, but it's the closest country to where I come from. And I won't be planning a trip one week before the show because it'd be too expensive..+im not buying a re-seller ticket. im so angry 

IllumiMark
9 minutes ago, Nicole said:

There should be legislation that makes it illegal to resell tickets for more than a certain % of the original price. Or even better, a law that makes it illegal to resell tickets for more than the original price at all. I've been absolutely disgusted the last couple of weeks especially seeing all this happening. It's pure exploitation I don't understand how people have gotten away with it for so long. 

I was lucky enough to get tickets, but in Italy that is a real issue and it happens with all major concerts (Adele, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran etc.). But even the official ticketing websites do not do anything to avoid scalpers because apparently they have deals with them. A good measure to address to this issue would be credit card entry only.

Archived