Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga thanks Metallica, doesn't mention 'the issue'

Rifek

Featured Posts

Judas Society
24 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Both :D. It's just like old times. Gaga + monsters are for eternity ♥️

Her red carpet was slayage. Bad ass rock chick. That E-news glamcam though....I died.

And are people making a gif out of that full 22sec video?

She was hot on that stage. I forgot I was gay for awhile watching that performance. Especially when she was pushed back on stage after crowdsurfing...that gave her a really great slay performance photo!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
18 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Her red carpet was slayage. Bad ass rock chick. That E-news glamcam though....I died.

And are people making a gif out of that full 22sec video?

She was hot on that stage. I forgot I was gay for awhile watching that performance. Especially when she was pushed back on stage after crowdsurfing...that gave her a really great slay performance photo!

Lol exactly!!!! Lol people tell me that at 28 I'm way too old to be wearing leather and fishnets. The thing is it's not just an outfit to me. It's part of my identity. Hell I'll be buried in my leather and fishnets!!!! Lol now I can just tell them "gaga is 30 and she wears leather and fishnets so I'm ok" lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

7 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol exactly!!!! Lol people tell me that at 28 I'm way too old to be wearing leather and fishnets. The thing is it's not just an outfit to me. It's part of my identity. Hell I'll be buried in my leather and fishnets!!!! Lol now I can just tell them "gaga is 30 and she wears leather and fishnets so I'm ok" lol

28 is nowhere near too old to wear fishnets!!!! Rock them!!!

PopBitch
8 hours ago, Judas Society said:

The red carpet or the performance?

I'm not the OP, but for me, the performance costume was fantastic.   Loved it.

The red carpet costume was a fail.  It gave me Madonna's lately desperate vibes.  Gaga trying too hard to be edgy or rocker chic and coming off as a pretender.  I like it when she's edgy without it coming off as try-hard.

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Nemo said:

? :huh:

Linda, What's Up - 4 Non Blondes

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Rayze said:

28 is nowhere near too old to wear fishnets!!!! Rock them!!!

Lol exactly. It's funny cuz whenever I go back home to NYC to visit, people always ****ing ask me how much I charge when they see the leather and fishnets. I hardly ever get that out here in LA. 

bitchimtrying
12 hours ago, Judas Society said:

She's afraid Joanne won't get noms next year. :neyde:

Is there any point in getting nominations for next year, Taylor Swift is coming out with an album and you know how the Grammy's feel about her. 

YPlaxqh.gif

17 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol exactly. It's funny cuz whenever I go back home to NYC to visit, people always ****ing ask me how much I charge when they see the leather and fishnets. I hardly ever get that out here in LA. 

Lol if anyone asks again, just say "More than you can afford, honey" :trollga:

Letmelivemylife
Just now, Rayze said:

Lol if anyone asks again, just say "More than you can afford, honey" :trollga:

Hahaha brilliant answer!!! I was born and raised in NYC. Guess I just gotta let my "New York sass" come through :D

Archived