💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga X Metallica - Moth Into Flame (Live The Grammys 2017)

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy

If this had gone as planned it would be amazing but the grammys had to screw it up.. let's hope there won't be any backlash 

🇯🇵

Born To Slay
Just now, hausofcy said:

If this had gone as planned it would be amazing but the grammys had to screw it up.. let's hope there won't be any backlash 

Backlash? For what?

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

http://variety.com/2017/music/news/lady-gaga-metallica-2017-grammys-1201985383/
http://ew.com/music/2017/02/12/grammys-2017-lady-gaga-metallica-performance/

nah I don't think so. it was great bar the mic thing

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

hausofcy
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Backlash? For what?

i already saw some people comment how bad of an idea it was to put gaga in the performance. Like the screw up was all her fault and stuff

🇯🇵

DeanWinchester

Lady Gaga’s duet with Metallica at Sunday’s Grammys reaffirmed the “John Wayne” singer can hold her own against the genre’s heaviest hitters — despite some technical difficulties.

And, in true rock n' roll fashion, there was a major equipment malfunction. Maybe Mercury is in retrograde, or maybe the Grammys tech guys are just trying to make things interesting, but either way we know one thing: Lead singer James Hetfield's microphone didn't work at all. For the first few bars of the performance the audience was treated to simply Gaga's voice and Metallica's instrumentals.

But, ever the pioneering professionals, they made do: Gaga and James simply shared a microphone. They didn't let it get them down, and Gaga in particular didn't let it get in the way of her desire to crowd surf. The singer threw herself into the arms of her adoring public, and if we didn't know better we would have thought it was 1985.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

calmar
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Backlash? For what?

Laverne not introducing Metallica, Hetfield's mic being turned off, the camera not focusing on Gaga's back tat at the end...

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, hausofcy said:

i already saw some people comment how bad of an idea it was to put gaga in the performance. Like the screw up was all her fault and stuff

they're idiots. i've read a few. most were hyped

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived