itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
freemymango
On 11.2.2017 at 6:43 PM, austriamonster said:

I'm still so confused and sad that Gaga seems to skip Vienna, Austria and I just don't get why they are leaving Vienna out this time.

There even is a three day gap between Milan and the next show, so she could squeeze it in there. I even called the venue and they told me that the arena would be available on all of these three days.

A show in Vienna is a must imo, beeause with a show in Vienna Austrian monsters as well as fans from eastern europe get a chance to see Gaga live. Also Gaga always makes a lot of money from shows here. 

And don't tell me they are skipping my country because of how JOANNE performed on the charts. It did for example better than in Denmark, yet Denmark got a show and Austria didn't.

Do you think the Vienna show is one of the yet-to-be added show she tweeted about yesterday?

ALSO could you please sign this petition that I started to get Gaga to Vienna? We have already reached 500 signatures (and please share it with your friends) -https://www.change.org/p/lady-gaga-bring-lady-gaga-to-vienna-austria-for-the-joanne-world-tour/w?source_location=petition_show

Honestly, I couldn't believe it too in the first place. And I'm still a little bit disappointed about it. Even talked to universal music about it, but they said it's not their decision. Maybe it has something do to with the locations we have in austria cause you have to fullfill a lot of conditions for hosting such a show like hers. So we decided to go to berlin seeing her there. Can't wait!

• 3 months later...

Archived