💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammy Producer: Metallica, Lady Gaga Collab Will Be a "Great Performance"

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

The tradition of unexpected collaborations at the Grammys will continue this year with Metallica performing alongside Lady Gaga. As Ken Ehrlich, the executive producer of the Grammys telecast, explains, it was drummer Lars Ulrich who first suggested teaming up with the recent Super Bowl halftime performer.

“I was talking to Lars, and obviously talking about the Grammys, and said, ‘Who do you think you’d want to do something with?’ He came out and he just said, ‘We love Lady Gaga, that would really be exciting,'” Ehrlich tells ABC Radio. “And then she sparked to it, she’s a huge fan of Metallica’s.”

Ehrlich continues, “Sometimes these things are kinda fated to happen, sometimes they take a little more work. This one was kinda easy, and it’s gonna be a great performance.”

As for what Metallica and Lady Gaga will be performing together, Ehrlich is keeping that a surprise, but he does say that they will be playing a single song from one of the artists’ discographies.

lGUb7Y0TepzVafI=

http://rock107.com/metallica-lady-gaga-collab-will-be-a-great-performance-says-grammy-producer/

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, asana15 said:

he does say that they will be playing a single song from one of the artists’ discographies.

John Wayne and <InsertBiggestHitOfMetallicaHere> confirmed :giveup:

takemetovenus

Didn't expect them to sing one of Gags songs since it's obviously not MR and promoting JW would be pointless

Still excited though! Grammy's have always been a place for Gaga to show off her versatility as an artist rather than perform her own music imo

Delusional Aura

EDIT: I take that back. Apparently, it's just one of metallica's song. But still destroy me on Sunday daddies 

133415_original.gif

Archived