💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New dates for Joanne world tour coming

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Not to sound rude but I'm convinced a big reason why many show sell so fast is because scalpers buy up tickets. I know so many fans who couldn't get one and the amounts of tickets on re-sell sites are huge! People just want to make a quick buck over the back of true music lovers.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BULATIO

Please more dates, bitch ! :grr: We want Helsinki, Barcelona (second show), Vienna, Zagreb, Dublin, Glasgow, Gdansk, Kiev, Belgrade, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Tokyo, Seoul...

38 minutes ago, Puddin said:

My theory is that now that she and Taylor broke up she was like f--- San Diego!!!!

Lmao Taylor who? :madge: but it's fine for me I can still go to LA or San Fransico but SD would've just been more convenient  :lolly:

Hecturr
36 minutes ago, sammybunny said:

the european leg this tour seems very poor

what about Lisbon, Budapest, Oslo, Prague? and she should add more dates to UK, or France 

OSLO

I'm on my knees praying for more brazilian dates

Bitch needs to come to my city

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Born To Slay

I'm pleasantly surprised at how cheap the tickets are. At the citifield date, my uncle only payed 150$ per ticket. And we're in B1 on the field.

ElectricAlley

I hope she adds more stadium dates! It's obvious the demand is high, and that way she doesn't have to add two shows, and monsters have a better chance of getting tickets before they sell out. 

Born To Slay

If she adds another citifield date, I'm gonna ask my uncle if we can see the second show. He was willing to buy tickets for 2 nights of the BTWB so he might be willing to buy tickets for 2 nights of the Joanne tour. 

(I'm still sad our BTWB shows were cancelled, like I'm over it but every time I think of it, it's kinda depressing)

Archived