💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A few questions about the tour...

Christina

Featured Posts

Christina

I haven't ever gone to a Gaga concert before, but I'm planning to go to the Joanne World Tour, however I have a few questions.

1. Do you think I should wait and see if she adds more European dates, 'cause I live in Cyprus, and I has hoping she would go to Athens but there's no Athens date...

2. What ticket should I buy? (standing, seated etc) (btw my friends and I love to dance so...)

3. As of now, I'm planning to go to the Manchester date but my friends think we should go before school starts on the 8th of September (somewhere around that time frame lol), so which date do you think we should go to, somewhere that we can have lots of fun and somewhere that is budget-friendly. (I was thinking Canada...)

I know some of these questions are stupid but I really don't know what to do... I just want my first Gaga concert to be perfect <3

Also, did I post this in the right section? If not, I apologize

My mom says I'm cool

Sandrology

Hey I went to three Concerts of Gaga so far,

so some of them I can answer but in the end its your choice.

1.) The BTWB she wasn't in Greece or Turkey but in Artrave she went. Maybe some greece and turkey monsters could answer if she added the dates or if they we're allready planned. Depends how many people want to go to Joanne Tour I guess. Actually she doenst have any dates for Asia so far, so it's possible more Locations will be added, but I wouldn't count on that.

2.) I tried seating and standing. For me was standing waayyyy better, the fans, the atmosphere, the dancing. When I was seated I thought I was missing the party down there, cause rarely people stand up while beeing seated. But that depends really on the location maybe. But for me the real Fans are down there standing while GP or first visitors  are seated.

the best thing of standing was, beeing Close to your Idol (I once bought an early entrance ticket - a once in a lifetime thing) I saw her close up, first row. That would be the Come to Mama ticket. If you have the money to fly to US or Canada, you could think about this one, if your friends would buy it too. This year I can't afford a Special ticket, but I allready bought a normal one standing. 

3.) I have no idea 

wish u the best

Christina
1 minute ago, AlotofApollo said:

Hey I went to three Concerts of Gaga so far,

so some of them I can answer but in the end its your choice.

1.) The BTWB she wasn't in Greece or Turkey but in Artrave she went. Maybe some greece and turkey monsters could answer if she added the dates or if they we're allready planned. Depends how many people want to go to Joanne Tour I guess. Actually she doenst have any dates for Asia so far, so it's possible more Locations will be added, but I wouldn't count on that.

2.) I tried seating and standing. For me was standing waayyyy better, the fans, the atmosphere, the dancing. When I was seated I thought I was missing the party down there, cause rarely people stand up while beeing seated. But that depends really on the location maybe. But for me the real Fans are down there standing while GP or first visitors  are seated.

the best thing of standing was, beeing Close to your Idol (I once bought an early entrance ticket - a once in a lifetime thing) I saw her close up, first row. That would be the Come to Mama ticket. If you have the money to fly to US or Canada, you could think about this one, if your friends would buy it too. This year I can't afford a Special ticket, but I allready bought a normal one standing. 

3.) I have no idea 

wish u the best

Thanks for your reply!! Now I'm definitely getting the standing tickets, I wouldn't want to miss seeing Gaga up close for the world!!

My mom says I'm cool

I would not count on her adding dates to this tour tbh :S

And as far as seating or standing goes - BUY A STANDING TICKET :staymad:

Christina
1 minute ago, musicisawesome said:

anybody know how to access the presale? 

for US you need to buy something from her official store

My mom says I'm cool

Christina
Just now, vocalqueef said:

I would not count on her adding dates to this tour tbh :S

And as far as seating or standing goes - BUY A STANDING TICKET :staymad:

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to choose an August date, and yes, I'm getting a standing ticket!! :gaycat:

My mom says I'm cool

IllusionPerfect

I bought the pre sale tickets and I have a Dr. Appointment right when they are going on sale. Will the Pre-Sale tickets for GA Standing still be there when I get home an hour later?

Christina
1 hour ago, IllusionPerfect said:

I bought the pre sale tickets and I have a Dr. Appointment right when they are going on sale. Will the Pre-Sale tickets for GA Standing still be there when I get home an hour later?

Hey, I really don't know about this stuff but you can ask here!

My mom says I'm cool

Archived