Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour Cost?

Ares

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Ares said:

Do you recommend seats or the standing section like they had at the artrave?

Sorry to pester you with all these questions, but you really seem to know your stuff!  

I personally love the energy in the standing section on the floor.  I was reaching distance from Gaga at the ARTrave a lot of the night.  It's amazing! 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Branflakes
2 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

Hey, it may sucks to miss a tour but congrats on that fashion degree! :D It must have taken a lot of work for a few years to get it.

Thanks :tongue: It did nearly kill me Haha and I almost dropped out in my last year but i got through it... Ive never like said this publicly because it was a bit disappointing but 2 outfits from my collection were picked for Gaga in American Horror Story...

Unfortunately I don't think they appeared online... there is a clip of my dress hanging in her dressing room though! 

10 minutes ago, Moonster said:

Im also planning to attend the LA show! Yasss!

I'm actually disappointed that I have to go to the LA show but it's only because she's not making a stop in Phoenix 😭 It will still be amazing though!!! 

27 minutes ago, Ares said:

Do you recommend seats or the standing section like they had at the artrave?

Sorry to pester you with all these questions, but you really seem to know your stuff! :) 

Standing for sure! You'll be able to interact with other monsters more and run around the stage! Also, GA tickets are generally cheaper than seated ones :D

donutellha
14 minutes ago, Branflakes said:

Thanks :tongue: It did nearly kill me Haha and I almost dropped out in my last year but i got through it... Ive never like said this publicly because it was a bit disappointing but 2 outfits from my collection were picked for Gaga in American Horror Story...

Unfortunately I don't think they appeared online... there is a clip of my dress hanging in her dressing room though! 

Omg! Do you have pictures! What a lovely experience! :wub: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
17 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I hate that I live in New York because now I with it being at Citi Field I'm going to be so screwed over with tickets. I may just fly out of state to see the show. :/

She's also going to Connecticut which is not a stadium show. Connecticut is near NY so you can probably go there :)

BlingNotTheMusic

What time did you guys get to artRAVE to get good standing spots?

i saw her in 2010 and had pretty good standing spots but can't remember how early we got there. 

And she's a lot more famous now than she was then

Branflakes
Just now, donutellha said:

Well I have a screenshot of my dress hanging xD its not very exciting... and to be honest it broke my heart after shipping it out to NYC then it going to LA for 3 months for my idol to not wear it in the show but at least they were kind enough to pay for all the international shipping xD13173202_993912860705388_343517221047670 

It the black one next to the yellow patterned Ill post another photo of the full look :)

Shipper

What's the best ticket to buy if you plan going alone? 

It will be my first Gaga concert and none of my friends would ever go with me. 

Im going to the LA one and its a 2 hr drive from home so it will be fun. How long dies the concert lasts too? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

8 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

She's also going to Connecticut which is not a stadium show. Connecticut is near NY so you can probably go there :)

Connecticut is bit of a pain to get to though, I might end up paying more for transportation that way than if I just use points and fly Jetblue or something to like Florida or something. I guess I'll just have to figure it out and make something work. :sweat:

Branflakes
17 minutes ago, donutellha said:

16587305_1227231977373474_25318139468599      The full look :)

donutellha
Just now, Branflakes said:

That is AMAZING! I can totally see why you were chosen! damn!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

17 minutes ago, Branflakes said:

OMG, that's so beautiful!! I'm in high school right now but plan on heading to NYC and studying fashion after high school. The problem is I have no clue to start. I bought 3 yards of muslin and have my grandmother's old sewing machine and have been doodling looks in a notebook. In my experience the fashion industry seems to be the hardest industry to learn about :toofunny: 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
27 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Connecticut is bit of a pain to get to though, I might end up paying more for transportation that way than if I just use points and fly Jetblue or something to like Florida or something. I guess I'll just have to figure it out and make something work. :sweat:

I wish you best of luck! :hug:

Archived