Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come To Ryan
On 2/17/2017 at 10:12 AM, 3xBETRAYED said:

How do I check if it's VIP? --I literally rushed to buy the ticket that I didn't check for ****! Lol I just wanted a good seat but now I'm seeing that the DIC & CTM packages get stuff and I'm like "well I paid way over that so I should get stuff too"

Was it $305 after taxes/fees? I was in the same boat as you with the rush to buy without checking everything out lol. I don't believe they offered CTM at Citi field being that it is a stadium. I got standard GA for $305 and it my tickets came in the mail last week. No merch, nothing, just GA. Did you get a section number in your confirmation email? GA was expensive in NYC! I checked out a couple other venues and they were less than half the price!

will Gaga add a tour date in Dubai??

please someone respond! It's the only chance I'll get to see her and i know she promised to return to the middle east when she can. she has many fans here!!

Pamelaisley

I am going to see her for the third time (but 1ST TIME IN GA!!!) and I was just wondering if I have to be a certain age to be there? My brother knows I love her so much and I said I wouldn't ask for anything else if he bought us GA tickets, but they were really expensive so he ended up just buying 1 GA ticket for me and 2 seating tickets for him and his wife. 
Will I be allowed to just stand in GA by myself? Do I need to bring any IDs with me? 
I'm going to ask my brother and sister in law to stand in the GA line with me until I go in and then they're gonna go in by themselves. I'm under 21 btw. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Please someone help me, I purchased the Perfect Illusion package for Philly, was planning on heading down first thing in the morning, traveling by myself, however wanted to be close to stage or catwalk, is my best bet going to be to also purchase a GA admission ticket, if so, what time should I get there to line up, this is a dream come true for me so want to be close to Gaga, was in a rush to purchase tickets without knowing all the information. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much.

4 hours ago, Gagaluv said:

Please someone help me, I purchased the Perfect Illusion package for Philly, was planning on heading down first thing in the morning, traveling by myself, however wanted to be close to stage or catwalk, is my best bet going to be to also purchase a GA admission ticket, if so, what time should I get there to line up, this is a dream come true for me so want to be close to Gaga, was in a rush to purchase tickets without knowing all the information. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much.

The PI pack is seated, so you won't be on the GA floor. If you want to be closer to her, you will need a GA ticket, but I'm sure that will be a lot of money. And line up about 6am if you wanna be RIGHT in the front. I'm going to get in line around Noon cause I have the Come To Mama pack and I'm gonna try to get as close to her as possible. Good luck!

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

sarahb
21 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

any guesses on when the New Zealand tour date is coming out guys? :O

Well she announced NZ dates for the BTWB in February and the show was in June so that's 4 months in advance and the earliest time she can have new dates is January, so new dates would be announced somewhere around August - October if she has dates at that time. But she's announced dates for this tour that won't be happen until December and that's 10 months away so they could be announced as early as March I guess, assuming she comes to NZ. 

Short answer is no one knows anything. :flop:

BULATIO
12 hours ago, Franky said:

will Gaga add a tour date in Dubai??

please someone respond! It's the only chance I'll get to see her and i know she promised to return to the middle east when she can. she has many fans here!!

I do not think that she will come to you with Joanne World Tour :(
As yet she is not claimed in the UAE... Only 8365 people attended.

venusfly
10 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

I am going to see her for the third time (but 1ST TIME IN GA!!!) and I was just wondering if I have to be a certain age to be there? My brother knows I love her so much and I said I wouldn't ask for anything else if he bought us GA tickets, but they were really expensive so he ended up just buying 1 GA ticket for me and 2 seating tickets for him and his wife. 
Will I be allowed to just stand in GA by myself? Do I need to bring any IDs with me? 
I'm going to ask my brother and sister in law to stand in the GA line with me until I go in and then they're gonna go in by themselves. I'm under 21 btw. 

This is a limit set by each different venue so you'll have to check on their website. 16 is usually the age limit for GA standing. If you look particularly young ID is a good idea

bionic
19 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

Will she perform Bad Kids, Swine, and Heavy Metal Lover:lolga:

each will be performed in a mashup with summerboy :sis: 

buy bionic

50 minutes ago, Gagaluv said:

So just curious, if I have the Perfect Illusion package and a GA ticket, will I be able to get close to the stage?

Perfect Illusion package gives you the top prices seat - so you won't be as close as GA people are but you will no doubt have the best view of the stage. With a GA ticket you can get close to the stage provided you line up early - just remember that Come to Mama package holders will most likely be in front of you. 

Cappuccino
On 2/23/2017 at 7:34 PM, sarahb said:

Well she announced NZ dates for the BTWB in February and the show was in June so that's 4 months in advance and the earliest time she can have new dates is January, so new dates would be announced somewhere around August - October if she has dates at that time. But she's announced dates for this tour that won't be happen until December and that's 10 months away so they could be announced as early as March I guess, assuming she comes to NZ. 

Short answer is no one knows anything. :flop:

thanks ;) :P Oh lord she didnt come to NZ last time so I really really hope that shes coming this time :(:O 

sarahb
42 minutes ago, Cappuccino said:

thanks ;) :P Oh lord she didnt come to NZ last time so I really really hope that shes coming this time :(:O 

Any chance you could go to Australia if she skips NZ again? (hopefully she won't)

Hell I can't guarantee she's even coming to Australia this time round :duck: She said she would but Gaga herself isn't always the most reliable source :toofunny:

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived