Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Atlanta, GA - November 28

Schwerk

Featured Posts

courtneylove
22 hours ago, NecroManny said:

Yes! Please join our Gaga hunt!! Me and my brother and another monster on here are going to try to see her when she leaves! Do you have any social media I can add you ?

About to slide into your DMs :giggle:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
On 8/2/2017 at 1:27 PM, NecroManny said:

Yes! Please join our Gaga hunt!! Me and my brother and another monster on here are going to try to see her when she leaves! Do you have any social media I can add you ?

The more I think about this the more I wanna play!   Haha.  I can't guarantee that I'll be able to join but I'm gonna try! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• 2 weeks later...
Bloody hooker

I need opinions. I want to go the show, but there are two issues. One, my mom won't let me go unless I have a friend with me, because it's in Atlanta. Two, I don't know who to ask. :saladga:

My mom is VERY protective of me driving. With the exception of a birthday party I went to by myself and taking my car to the dealership, she won't let me drive on any interstate by myself. Plus, I want to go to Georgia State, which is right across the road from the arena. This has been an on going issue since Gaga announced JWT.

I have two people in mind to go with me, but there is issues with both. Friend 1 has a child, bowls competitively, and goes to college. Friend 2 I haven't seen in a minute, and he goes to the same college I do as far as I know.

Friend 1 is my actual and only true friend (since 9th grade). He should be on winter break by the tour date (I looked at his college's yearly schedule), but he has other long term commitments (child and bowling). I want to ask him first, because like I said he's my only true friend; however, I not sure if he wants to go see Gaga. I don't want to pull him away from his child for the day, but the mother and his mother is still in the child's life. I feel like he could go, and give him the opportunity of having fun for a day.

Friend 2 is someone I haven't seen since the beginning of the year. I feel like I could ask him, because as far as I know, he doesn't have as many responsibilities. He's just as nice and responsible as friend 1, but I'm still not sure if he wants to see Gaga either.

I'm paying for both tickets, and willing to pay for anything whichever friend that goes with my wants (food and merch). I want to ask friend 1 first, but I don't know what to say. I'm think of something like this without mentioning Gaga at first (in spoiler):

Spoiler

"I planning to get two tickets for a concert in Atlanta at the Philips Arena on Nov. 28. The date fell on a good day for me, and I was wondering if you would want to go if winter break started for you? I just thought that it could be a fun day, and we could let go of stress for a day."

I'm scared that he'll say "No thanks.", because I really want to go see Gaga. I have never seen her, and it will be the best one month late birthday present to myself.

I will say the same thing to friend 2.

Should I say that to both? What do you have in mind? Sorry for the long post.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

NecroManny
44 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

I need opinions. I want to go the show, but there are two issues. One, my mom won't let me go unless I have a friend with me, because it's in Atlanta. Two, I don't know who to ask. :saladga:

My mom is VERY protective of me driving. With the exception of a birthday party I went to by myself and taking my car to the dealership, she won't let me drive on any interstate by myself. Plus, I want to go to Georgia State, which is right across the road from the arena. This has been an on going issue since Gaga announced JWT.

I have two people in mind to go with me, but there is issues with both. Friend 1 has a child, bowls competitively, and goes to college. Friend 2 I haven't seen in a minute, and he goes to the same college I do as far as I know.

Friend 1 is my actual and only true friend (since 9th grade). He should be on winter break by the tour date (I looked at his college's yearly schedule), but he has other long term commitments (child and bowling). I want to ask him first, because like I said he's my only true friend; however, I not sure if he wants to go see Gaga. I don't want to pull him away from his child for the day, but the mother and his mother is still in the child's life. I feel like he could go, and give him the opportunity of having fun for a day.

Friend 2 is someone I haven't seen since the beginning of the year. I feel like I could ask him, because as far as I know, he doesn't have as many responsibilities. He's just as nice and responsible as friend 1, but I'm still not sure if he wants to see Gaga either.

I'm paying for both tickets, and willing to pay for anything whichever friend that goes with my wants (food and merch). I want to ask friend 1 first, but I don't know what to say. I'm think of something like this without mentioning Gaga at first (in spoiler):

Hide contents

"I planning to get two tickets for a concert in Atlanta at the Philips Arena on Nov. 28. The date fell on a good day for me, and I was wondering if you would want to go if winter break started for you? I just thought that it could be a fun day, and we could let go of stress for a day."

I'm scared that he'll say "No thanks.", because I really want to go see Gaga. I have never seen her, and it will be the best one month late birthday present to myself.

I will say the same thing to friend 2.

Should I say that to both? What do you have in mind? Sorry for the long post.

Go by yourself ! Just tell your mom a friend is driving with you!  Or take an uber!  You won't be alone! There will be lots of little monsters to keep you company! 

Justice4ARTPOP

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, NecroManny said:

Go by yourself ! Just tell your mom a friend is driving with you!  Or take an uber!  You won't be alone! There will be lots of little monsters to keep you company! 

I've tried telling her that I can go by myself back in February. It didn't go to well. Plus, I can't lie to her like that. She would kill me. I forgot to mention that I live at home while going to college. :toofunny:

I have thought about asking Fatcat for a picture, and telling her that this is a friend that I've know for awhile and just started going to my college. I know that he's going, but I would be lying. I'm too good to lie to her. :(

Thanks for you input :hug:

NecroManny
2 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

I've tried telling her that I can go by myself back in February. It didn't go to well. Plus, I can't lie to her like that. She would kill me. I forgot to mention that I live at home while going to college. :toofunny:

I have thought about asking Fatcat for a picture, and telling her that this is a friend that I've know for awhile and just started going to my college. I know that he's going, but I would be lying. I'm too good to lie to her. :(

Thanks for you input :hug:

I go to college too and stay at home. I go to Art Instiute of Atlanta. I'll be your friend so you can go! You should really try your hardest to see Gaga. It will be wroth it!:)

Justice4ARTPOP

• 2 weeks later...
NecroManny
13 hours ago, briffan2014 said:

Whooooo ready? We have less than 3 months! Can't wait to see you guys :)

I'm SOO ready!! 87 days left!!!!

Justice4ARTPOP

• 3 weeks later...
Bloody hooker

Does anyone think she will be well enough to be back on tour by the date? I haven’t bought tickets or asked anyone yet. I’m not being insensitive. I’m very curious about it. :/

DawnNutella
5 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

Does anyone think she will be well enough to be back on tour by the date? I haven’t bought tickets or asked anyone yet. I’m not being insensitive. I’m very curious about it. :/

I hope so. Or at least reschedule and not cancel. I bought tickets from a reseller and don't think you can get refunds when you get them like that. If she doesn't cancel I might have extra ga tickets if you're interested. I have some friends that aren't able to go. 

On 22/09/2017 at 6:48 PM, DawnNutella said:

I hope so. Or at least reschedule and not cancel. I bought tickets from a reseller and don't think you can get refunds when you get them like that. If she doesn't cancel I might have extra ga tickets if you're interested. I have some friends that aren't able to go. 

do you still have the extra GA tickets? She postponed my date so i was thinking about going to Atlanta. 

DawnNutella
1 hour ago, ghs said:

do you still have the extra GA tickets? She postponed my date so i was thinking about going to Atlanta. 

I do. I'll have 2 or 4 tickets available.

courtneylove

I am currently in-between jobs, waiting on an offer or two (about 99% sure I'll get one of them in the next few days) and will be relocating, so I am hoping my new job will be understanding of me wanting off two days (Nov. 28 & 29) to accommodate for travel to/from ATL. I mean, hotel is booked and everything so I don't see why they wouldn't. Anyone else experienced something similar? I know the last thing a company wants is to hire you and then find out you have a trip or something planned that is coming up not too long after you get the job. Hoping they will ask if I have anything coming up when I get the offer so I'm not just like BTW I need these dates off.  

Hey guys. I'm in desperate need of a GA ticket in Atlanta. I'm going to the show by myself and there are no options to buy just one GA ticket on StubHub. None of my friends are willing to pay the price to see her and I don't know anyone that would be willing to split two tickets. 

This show looks amazing and I want to get be in GA to get the best experience possible, especially since Joanne is my second favorite album from Gaga and the tour looks amazing. Would anyone be willing to sell me a spare ticket if they have one? We can do any precautions necessary to ensure that you aren't getting scammed and whatnot. I just really want to be front and center for this tour, especially since I wasn't able to catch the BTW tour because of Gaga's hip incident nor ARTPOP because I had to move to a different city right before she came to mine. 

If anyone could at all help me out I would forever be grateful. Just a longtime Gaga fan wanting to enjoy the tour with everyone else. 

2 hours ago, briffan2014 said:

I am currently in-between jobs, waiting on an offer or two (about 99% sure I'll get one of them in the next few days) and will be relocating, so I am hoping my new job will be understanding of me wanting off two days (Nov. 28 & 29) to accommodate for travel to/from ATL. I mean, hotel is booked and everything so I don't see why they wouldn't. Anyone else experienced something similar? I know the last thing a company wants is to hire you and then find out you have a trip or something planned that is coming up not too long after you get the job. Hoping they will ask if I have anything coming up when I get the offer so I'm not just like BTW I need these dates off.  

You could just tell them that you had vacation booked for an extended Thanksgiving holiday at your previous job and politely ask if they could accommodate that. I think they would be pretty understanding, especially since it's during the holidays. One of my good friends had a two week trip to Europe planned before she switched jobs and her new job let her take it still. 

Archived