Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Featured Posts

dancefreak   Paws Up 229
dancefreak

I need some help :(

To those of you who booked their ticket through the Ticket Master site, did you receive a mail with the title "Absage: Lady Gaga in Köln am 13.02. und in Berlin am 23.02."? If so, could you tell me what they say in it, cause for some weird reason it doesn't show properly to me. Do I have to send them my ticket through physical regular mail? Or just send them my code/credit card info to get the refund?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kattys   Paws Up 1,585
Kattys
1 hour ago, dancefreak said:

I need some help :(

To those of you who booked their ticket through the Ticket Master site, did you receive a mail with the title "Absage: Lady Gaga in Köln am 13.02. und in Berlin am 23.02."? If so, could you tell me what they say in it, cause for some weird reason it doesn't show properly to me. Do I have to send them my ticket through physical regular mail? Or just send them my code/credit card info to get the refund?

I had the same problem, on phone it showed normally, try this. Information there is very clear, it depends on what type of ticket you have.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dancefreak   Paws Up 229
dancefreak
9 minutes ago, Kattys said:

I had the same problem, on phone it showed normally, try this. Information there is very clear, it depends on what type of ticket you have.

I've tried it, it doesn't show there either :(

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iampopez   Paws Up 132
Iampopez

My email had this message in english:

“If you have purchased your tickets from Ticketmaster (website or call center), please send us your tickets along with the ticket return form to the below address:

Ticketmaster GmbH
- Customer Service -
Alt-Moabit 60
10555 Berlin

The ticket price will be refunded according to our terms and conditions. Please send us back your tickets as soon as possible as we are only able to reimburse you if and when we are in possession of the original tickets. 

If you have purchased VIP tickets and have not received a physical ticket yet , it is sufficient to send us a digital copy of the ticket return form to [email protected]

Sincerely,
Your Ticketmaster Team”

 

I bought the tickets trough the Ticketmaster web and I only have a confirmation email that says that I had to pick them at the box office on the date of the concert. I’m from Spain and I don’t know what to do. Should I send them the confirmation order via regular mail? Do you know if I can ask for the refund via the web? (as I did in Ticketmaster Spain back in September) sorry for the mess, could anyone help me?

 

sorry for the mess, could anyone help me?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dancefreak   Paws Up 229
dancefreak
27 minutes ago, Iampopez said:

My email had this message in english:

“If you have purchased your tickets from Ticketmaster (website or call center), please send us your tickets along with the ticket return form to the below address:

Ticketmaster GmbH
- Customer Service -
Alt-Moabit 60
10555 Berlin

The ticket price will be refunded according to our terms and conditions. Please send us back your tickets as soon as possible as we are only able to reimburse you if and when we are in possession of the original tickets. 

If you have purchased VIP tickets and have not received a physical ticket yet , it is sufficient to send us a digital copy of the ticket return form to [email protected]

Sincerely,
Your Ticketmaster Team”

 

I bought the tickets trough the Ticketmaster web and I only have a confirmation email that says that I had to pick them at the box office on the date of the concert. I’m from Spain and I don’t know what to do. Should I send them the confirmation order via regular mail? Do you know if I can ask for the refund via the web? (as I did in Ticketmaster Spain back in September) sorry for the mess, could anyone help me?

 

sorry for the mess, could anyone help me?

I think you should follow the instructions for the VIP ticket holders, which means send them a digital copy of the ticket return form (you can find it on their website) to [email protected]

Thank you for sharing the mail by the way and good luck :hug:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alphonse   Paws Up 97
Alphonse
On 2/5/2018 at 5:32 PM, Alphonse said:

Yes, I got a confirmation. If you bought your ticket directly from the arena (and not through ticketmaster), you will be refunded through bank account and email your info to them. Oh well. 
 

Update: I asked the arena (from whom I bought a premium ticket) to refund through my credit card to avoid bank fees as I live in the USA. And they did! It took just a few days, but I got all my money back. Vielen Dank! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
T E Anne   Paws Up 14,612
T E Anne

no refund for me yet. :selena:

it's been oolong since i've had a sip / and i get this feeling / i need a lavender detox / the truth will be the winner tonight

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iampopez   Paws Up 132
Iampopez
7 hours ago, T E Anne said:

no refund for me yet. :selena:

Me neither, should I write them an email? I’m kinda worried...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ComeToDaddy   Paws Up 1,901
ComeToDaddy

Hat jemand bereits sein Geld von dem Konzert wiederbekommen?

Ich habe mein Ticket per Post nach Bremen geschickt, aber noch nichts erhalten.

Ich werde nur ein wenig unruhig, weil manche bereits nach zwei, drei Tagen das Geld zurückerhalten haben? :cryga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko   Paws Up 4,513
DonnieDarko
On 8.02.2018 at 3:49 PM, mezzanine said:

Just received my refund

 

On 9.02.2018 at 1:10 PM, Kattys said:

Today I also got my refund from ticketmaster.de :hor:

 

On 15.02.2018 at 6:36 PM, Venus14 said:

I got my refund already too :).Everything without problems 

Where do you live, guys and did you had to physically send the tickets back or did you have to send them back via email?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kattys   Paws Up 1,585
Kattys

I didn't send them back cause my ticket was CTM pack, I was supposed to pick it up at the arena, ticket was only virtual. I just sent them the form via e-mail.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mezzanine   Paws Up 257
mezzanine

I live in Spain (but actually tomorrow I'm moving to Berlin lol) and for the refund I sent that form via e-mail too

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×