Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, whoomph said:

actually my mother has fibromyalgia, and she's a 60 year old woman. literally never heard of a 30 year old having it.

honestly seems to me gaga needs some ailment to throw around when the tickets aren't selling.

Two of my friends at work have it. One's 23 and one's 31.

That's an absolutely appalling remark to make. London and Manchester were sold out dates for a start, with most of Europe nearing sell out as the gig came around. How pathetic. Call yourself a fan? Please. I think Madonna's over there needing stanning. 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, lodylody said:

My boyfriend and I might visit the O2. We're going to be spending the day in London, since we spent so much on getting there...

I'm really hoping they've got merch, just so I can buy something to remember how close I got to actually seeing her in real life.

Absolutely distraught.

You'll get to see her one day, mark my words! I was at such a low point when I couldn't afford BTWB tickets and my parents wouldn't let me go to TMB. Then my financial situation changed and this little piggy went to artRAVE :derpga:

Everything happens for a reason

lodylody
2 minutes ago, Haz said:

You'll get to see her one day, mark my words! I was at such a low point when I couldn't afford BTWB tickets and my parents wouldn't let me go to TMB. Then my financial situation changed and this little piggy went to artRAVE :derpga:

Everything happens for a reason

It's different now. With every time something like this happens it becomes less and less likely that the necessary companies (insurance) will support her efforts to tour.

I'm really not counting on ever seeing her. And if I do, I'm certain I'll never see the type of show she used to put on.

And that's not to say anything negative of her - she can't help this. The only blame I place is on the disease itself. It's just so sad that it's all happening this way.

11 minutes ago, lodylody said:

It's different now. With every time something like this happens it becomes less and less likely that the necessary companies (insurance) will support her efforts to tour.

I'm really not counting on ever seeing her. And if I do, I'm certain I'll never see the type of show she used to put on.

And that's not to say anything negative of her - she can't help this. The only blame I place is on the disease itself. It's just so sad that it's all happening this way.

Oh for sure, I completely agree.

I'm concerned for her in Vegas too. How will she commit to such a gruelling schedule of show after show for two years? Okay there's no travel aspect or jet lag, but it's still pretty full on. 

lauramonster
7 minutes ago, Haz said:

I'm concerned for her in Vegas too. How will she commit to such a gruelling schedule of show after show for two years? Okay there's no travel aspect or jet lag, but it's still pretty full on. 

I guess she will wait and see. Maybe it got canceled too, I'm sure the contract has the fibromyalgia on it.  She can't know if she will be able to perform or not... I don't know if she can handle 2 years of concerts without cancelling any.

That's the problem with the fibromyalgia...you don't know when will you have massive pain again. In normal jobs it's a problem I can't imagine when you're a performer. 

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, Haz said:

its only 40ish shows a year for vegas

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

So disappointing. This was supposed to be my first gaga show. Don't know when I will get the chance to see her now. I hope she is ok though.. she must be in a lot of pain for her to cancel the European dates again :(

My sister works at a hotel in central London. She said an elderly couple came to check in this afternoon as they were supposed to go see gaga :cryga: they also came over to London in October when she first cancelled.. I feel so bad for all these people that spent time and money travelling just to get disappointed twice. 

Itsbrenda

I'm going tomorrow anyway, anyone else going? if you wanna meet send me a direct on Insta so i know who to look for ha

OliverDaniels

I was meant to be going on the 8th. I would like to still meet up with some other Little Monsters during the dates 10-18th February in London. Does anyije what to meet up? 

I hope everyone going into London to see the city or hang out has a great time! Definitely a bit jealous because I'll be sat in my room thinking of what could have been :giveup:

Archived