Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

is there any possibility that they will add some (GA) tickets on ticketmaster? I saw them on friday but I was not prepared to buy them and came back like 5 hours later and they were gone :giveup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
clovecigar
On 15/10/2017 at 2:45 PM, YSL said:

is there any possibility that they will add some (GA) tickets on ticketmaster? I saw them on friday but I was not prepared to buy them and came back like 5 hours later and they were gone :giveup:

They were available when I checked a few hours ago. Dunno how it's working but some tickets are being made available randomly 

Thrasher

How are these shows doing? 

I'm moving to London for a few months in November and i would pick a ticket, could i wait or should i buy it as soon as possible?

“Come over, when you’re sober”

clovecigar
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

How are these shows doing? 

I'm moving to London for a few months in November and i would pick a ticket, could i wait or should i buy it as soon as possible?

Buy ASAP. They tickets go very quickly. I waited to buy my tickets for her original Joanne tour in Oct but then the tickets I wanted were gone. Luckily, I got them for the reschedule date.

Thrasher
2 minutes ago, clovecigar said:

Buy ASAP. They tickets go very quickly. I waited to buy my tickets for her original Joanne tour in Oct but then the tickets I wanted were gone. Luckily, I got them for the reschedule date.

Even for seating? I've already CTM for Milan, so i would be ok with nosebleeds too. 

clovecigar
3 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Even for seating? I've already CTM for Milan, so i would be ok with nosebleeds too. 

Perhaps not then. Level 1 will probably go quicker than Level 4 though. So, you might just end up at the top.

Hope u get your tickets. And welcome to LDN :)

Thrasher
1 hour ago, clovecigar said:

Perhaps not then. Level 1 will probably go quicker than Level 4 though. So, you might just end up at the top.

Hope u get your tickets. And welcome to LDN :)

Thank you :hug:

I spent five days last month and i can’t wait to come back  

BoomKack
4 hours ago, Flaviator said:

Is my ticket for the 8th October still valid?

Do you mean the 9th Oct?

Yes they will be valid for Sun 4th Feb

so annoying having these dates this far apart im having to spend another £200 for two nights in a hotel on top of the £300 I had already paid. never will i travel to see gaga in London again

12 minutes ago, warrentw said:

so annoying having these dates this far apart im having to spend another £200 for two nights in a hotel on top of the £300 I had already paid

Holy ****...I got three nights for £130 sis and that’s for two people :omg: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

6 minutes ago, Stef said:

Holy ****...I got three nights for £130 sis and that’s for two people :omg: 

where are you staying, I'm having to spend 3 extra night in London which id rather not do but i can't cancel my hotel as its non refundable 

venusfly
On 17/10/2017 at 2:27 PM, warrentw said:

where are you staying, I'm having to spend 3 extra night in London which id rather not do but i can't cancel my hotel as its non refundable 

For the future always put the extra money into flexible rates unless your trip is solid (which is never with concerts, for any artist) :ohno: the extra money is worth not losing all of it if something goes awry.

• 3 weeks later...
YorkieCat

I bought my ticket this morning. I got standing ticket for the 8th feb show. Last week I checked there was nothing!

I bought it from O2 website. Go go buy yours!!!

Archived