Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, saif380 said:

I'll be going for the show on 11th (CTM) too

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:24 PM, GagaJizz said:

I'm coming on the 11th (Come to Mama), would be cool to meet up! 

I'll be going that day too

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus
18 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Absolutely heartbroken

Me too sis. 

I hope you can attend the rescheduled show :hug:

In my messy era.

Jonathan2244

I am not to disappointed atm, If more pleased, I believed it would be a cancellation but its just a reschedule that is fine, and might even work better for some fans and Gaga :)

Get well soon Gaga.

BoomKack

In case anyone is interested, I'm organising a meetup at the O2 for those who are still going to travel to London.

Also I should point out if you have booked flights or hotels on a credit card, you may be able to claim money back depending on your T&Cs

I had booked four nights at the Travelodge Docklands and went an cancelled it not realising I wasn’t able to get a refund so I’ve had to ask for it to be rebooked and they have amended my stay to the 20/01 as I explained what’s happened so I hope it’s not too long until we get confirmation of what the rescheduled dates are as I can only amend my hotel once more 

Got an email this morning about my ticket being delivered today, I was really excited about reaching home and opening it :noparty: But Gaga's health comes first so I can accept the situation :(

For you guys who made travel arrangements I hope if you are still coming to London that you have an amazing time and still get to see Gaga in the future :ohno: 

ryanripley

do refunded tickets become available again? 2018 is a lot less last minute for me to bring a friend and go... :gaysia: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 hour ago, BoomKack said:

In case anyone is interested, I'm organising a meetup at the O2 for those who are still going to travel to London.

Also I should point out if you have booked flights or hotels on a credit card, you may be able to claim money back depending on your T&Cs

i could probably come to this :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Randomperson

Glad it's not cancelled. My sisters first concert was supposed to be Adele but she cancelled and now my first concert is postponed:saladga: Hopefully the London dates won't be on March 31st because I'm going to a different concert that day:laughga:

Did anyone else receive the call from ticketmaster? They left me a generic voicemail saying something like 'This call is to inform you that Lady Gaga's 'Joanne World Tour' is no longer going ahead' and my heart nearly dropped thinking she'd cancelled it altogether :air: 

Archived