đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Dziubi Steenbergen

I think Gaga is still in Amsterdam yeah. As for the location of the dancers, China Talyor appears to be outside the city centre. But no idea where exactly she might be. There's over 100 accomodations in Antwerp :derpga:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

I wonder when Gaga will be rehearsing for the Grammys... maybe today?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

MaybeKermit
29 minutes ago, brussster said:

what is the best spot to stand in the GA? I know it's not sold out and we have plenty of space but still a good idea to plan where to stand

sameee, someone help us pleaseeee :madge:

DanceInTheDark
25 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

sameee, someone help us pleaseeee :madge:

In Amsterdam, we were standing frontrow on the left, I would say its a perfect spot! Try not to stand under a bridge.

Coming to Antwerp right now btw! :lolly:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

MaybeKermit
6 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

In Amsterdam, we were standing frontrow on the left, I would say its a perfect spot! Try not to stand under a bridge.

Coming to Antwerp right now btw! :lolly:

I was actually thinkg of standing a bit more in the middle to the left, so we have a good view on everything, no?

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, brussster said:

what is the best spot to stand in the GA? I know it's not sold out and we have plenty of space but still a good idea to plan where to stand

Between the main stage and the two round stages :) 

Diamond Fart

I Think I'll stand at the acoustic stage. In that way you can see all the spectacle around the show and be very close during the personal stuff.

DanceInTheDark
27 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I was actually thinkg of standing a bit more in the middle to the left, so we have a good view on everything, no?

Yes thats also a good spot, I think I will stand there as well tomorrow :)

I'm hoping to be next to the piano, but I'm not arriving before 20:00, so I guess I'll have the remaining spots in the back :selena:

Valeria Nikolova

Still nobody know where Gaga is? I went to the hotel where ahe ussualy stay but they say is not there 

ARTPOPNick

Guys her team is staying at the Lindner Hotel & City Lounge in Antwerp

(Lol I found it by entering the twelfth floor Antwerpen on Google, because Caroline diamond posted an instagram story about the elevator, which showed the floor "12th floor", and that's the name of the jazz club in the Hotel)

Then I looked up pictures of the rooms, and it's indeed the hotel they are staying.; it's pretty close to the central station.. 

62552565.jpg

However I can"t believe gaga will stay there, because Caroline is dragging the hotel (the windows are dirty, the view isn't great)

(and she is dragging the belgian tinder daddies as well hahaha)

ARTPOPNick
27 minutes ago, Valeria Nikolova said:

Still nobody know where Gaga is? I went to the hotel where ahe ussualy stay but they say is not there 

check my post above

DanceInTheDark
15 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Guys her team is staying at the Lindner Hotel & City Lounge in Antwerp

(Lol I found it by entering the twelfth floor Antwerpen on Google, because Caroline diamond posted an instagram story about the elevator, which showed the floor "12th floor", and that's the name of the jazz club in the Hotel)

Then I looked up pictures of the rooms, and it's indeed the hotel they are staying.; it's pretty close to the central station.. 

62552565.jpg

However I can"t believe gaga will stay there, because Caroline is dragging the hotel (the windows are dirty, the view isn't great)

(and she is dragging the belgian tinder daddies as well hahaha)

Little Detective :diane:

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Little Detective :diane:

Yaaaass! :D But not sure if gaga is gonna stay there

Archived