Jump to content
A Star Is Born
tour

Joanne WT: Milan, Italy - January 18

Featured Posts

South Blonde   Paws Up 3,203
South Blonde

Guys, is the LiveNation Presale just for AMEX holders?

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ithinkweed   Paws Up 126
ithinkweed
15 hours ago, South Blonde said:

Guys, is the LiveNation Presale just for AMEX holders?

I'm also not sure about that, livenation.it says I can access the pre-sale simply by creating an account there and logging in, will that work? I don't want to risk it :S Can somebody clarify maybe?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IllumiMark   Paws Up 963
IllumiMark
8 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

I'm also not sure about that, livenation.it says I can access the pre-sale simply by creating an account there and logging in, will that work? I don't want to risk it :S Can somebody clarify maybe?

I am pretty sure it will be as you have already said. I remember that for the artRave (or BTWBall) I managed to buy tickets with the Live Nation pre-sale. You just have to create a LiveNation account, simple as that. Otherwise they would have mentioned that it is just for AMEX holders.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melmoth   Paws Up 248
Melmoth

I've never been to a Gaga's concert, but are not the prices too expensive? I mean, 92€ for ring C......Can someone tell me if the prices were so high even the previous years?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Blonde   Paws Up 3,203
South Blonde
1 minute ago, Melmoth said:

I've never been to a Gaga's concert, but are not the prices too expensive? I mean, 92€ for ring C......Can someone tell me if the prices were so high even the previous years?

No, the artRAVE tickets were cheaper. The average price this time is higher, I guess the SuperBowl effect...

  • Like 1
Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurem   Paws Up 7,116
Hurem
1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

No, the artRAVE tickets were cheaper. The average price this time is higher, I guess the SuperBowl effect...

Are the ticket prices available?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Blonde   Paws Up 3,203
South Blonde
Just now, Hurem said:

Are the ticket prices available?

Not yet, I guess we'll have to wait until the presale

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melmoth   Paws Up 248
Melmoth

Live Nation made a post on the page of the event on Facebook writing the prices, so I guess they are real

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Blonde   Paws Up 3,203
South Blonde
5 minutes ago, Melmoth said:

Live Nation made a post on the page of the event on Facebook writing the prices, so I guess they are real

I just saw it, thank you :hug:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sofoklis   Paws Up 5
Sofoklis

Hello everyone. So, i'm planning to come from Greece for the concert, can somebody translate the prices for me cause in the event they are in Italian.. How much does the ticket for the arena cost?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ithinkweed   Paws Up 126
ithinkweed

I saw people from Europe getting tickets today to other shows, was there a Milan pre-sale today?

Edited by ithinkweed

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaStan95   Paws Up 8,977
GagaStan95
3 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

I saw people from Europe getting tickets today to other shows, was there a Milan pre-sale today?

Nope, tomorrow

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaStan95   Paws Up 8,977
GagaStan95

For all those people who need help:

 

PRICES ARE:

70 € G A

92 € UPPER LEVER (ring c)

110+ LOWER LEVER (ring a and b)

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
panosmonster   Paws Up 1,110
panosmonster

Italian Monsters do you think i wil manage to buy GA tickets next week? Will they sell out fast? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×